“Fresh, Friendly and Tasty. What more could you ask for?”
Review of Earth Shake

Earth Shake
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Dundas
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Have been there a few times now and tasted many of their juices. I love the service there, very professional and friendly, not only do they serve you a fresh and tasty juice, but the staff and owner there are wonderful and do honestly make your day before you walk out those doors. I highly highly recommend this perfect spot for anyone who is looking for a juice that is super healthy, tastes great and that is made right to your order. They prepare your order right in front of your eyes. I have tried many juice places, but this does not compare. Give it try and thank me later. See you guys soon :)

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I had the pleasure of stumbling upon Earth Shake which is a vegetarian luncheon place with soups sandwiches and awesome vegan desserts!! The soups are delicious and made fresh daily by their certified chef's. All the food is organic and there are many options for people with food allergies or sensitivities.
I had the green earth grilled cheese which was incredible as well as detoxifier juice made from fresh right in front of me.
I also tried the vegan chocolate cheesecake and their trail bites which were so tasty and yummy.
If you think the food is going to be boring because its vegetarian you are wrong! It was such a delight to have vegan/vegetarian foods that had so much flavor!
My husband had the chili which he loved and the grilled portobello sandwich. He enjoyed it all which surprised me since he is not open to vegetarian eating!
i couldn't say enough about the selection and the vibe I got from the store, everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the foods and made us feel welcome. We will definitely be returning! mm...mmmm...good!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

So I really like this place but I was watching the girl make a juice with cucumbers and she took th cucumber right out of the plastic store shrink wrap and put it directly into the juicer.
No washing anymore?
What's the deal guys?
If I wanted a lazy pesticide laden juice I'd make it myself
When u go to a juicebar you trust they are taking the labourous steps of washing and cleaning the juicer.
So ya if they are gonna make it like that then I'll pass

1  Thank Marigo2015
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Always fresh healthy eats. Staff is kind and considerate - aiming to please everyone's tastebuds. Lots of selection!

1  Thank HAPPYtohelpYou
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Came in and bought two medium sized berry green smoothies - smoothies still had large chunks in them and the taste was nothing special. Staff weren't familiar with smoothies from other popular chains when asked for a recommendation. I would expect better when paying over $7 for a drink.

3  Thank tostitoez