“Amazing fresh Food & Juices & so much more......”
Review of Earth Shake

Earth Shake
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Dundas
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I had the pleasure of stumbling upon Earth Shake which is a vegetarian luncheon place with soups sandwiches and awesome vegan desserts!! The soups are delicious and made fresh daily by their certified chef's. All the food is organic and there are many options for people with food allergies or sensitivities.
I had the green earth grilled cheese which was incredible as well as detoxifier juice made from fresh right in front of me.
I also tried the vegan chocolate cheesecake and their trail bites which were so tasty and yummy.
If you think the food is going to be boring because its vegetarian you are wrong! It was such a delight to have vegan/vegetarian foods that had so much flavor!
My husband had the chili which he loved and the grilled portobello sandwich. He enjoyed it all which surprised me since he is not open to vegetarian eating!
i couldn't say enough about the selection and the vibe I got from the store, everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the foods and made us feel welcome. We will definitely be returning! mm...mmmm...good!!!

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Andrea H

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

So I really like this place but I was watching the girl make a juice with cucumbers and she took th cucumber right out of the plastic store shrink wrap and put it directly into the juicer.
No washing anymore?
What's the deal guys?
If I wanted a lazy pesticide laden juice I'd make it myself
When u go to a juicebar you trust they are taking the labourous steps of washing and cleaning the juicer.
So ya if they are gonna make it like that then I'll pass

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Marigo2015
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Always fresh healthy eats. Staff is kind and considerate - aiming to please everyone's tastebuds. Lots of selection!

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank HAPPYtohelpYou
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Came in and bought two medium sized berry green smoothies - smoothies still had large chunks in them and the taste was nothing special. Staff weren't familiar with smoothies from other popular chains when asked for a recommendation. I would expect better when paying over $7 for a drink.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank tostitoez
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The staff and guests in this café are always full of energy and happiness whilst enjoying, or prepping food made with such great quality! The staff know exactly what extras to add, ensuring you are properly being catered after. For example, I ran a 25k trail race before going to get a smoothie, and staff added some beets in, which increase oxygen flow and muscle tenacity post endurance. Amazing! Love this place.

Date of visit: May 2015