“A fun family outing”

Frosty's Fish and Chips
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Dundas
Cuisines: British
Description: Frosty's Fish and Chips has been in Dundas for over 75 years. You walk through the door and back in time. True retro feel and great food!!!
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I took my boys to Frosty's for supper, first time visiting there. Very nice people. Small but clean, and old-school diner feel. The food portions were a good size, well cooked, and tasty enough. Small issues, such as no lemon wedges for the fish, and the ketchup tasted a little odd. We ordered the Monday night special of whitefish and chips, and one of my boys ordered chicken fingers and fries. Very small drinks selection, a few kinds of pop, and one kind of juice. Not the best fish and chips I've ever had, but pretty good.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I would say average not great. Not your average type of fish and chips. Small piece of fishs and chips not how I like them. I like them larger soft in middle and light golden brown.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We took our food to go but this place is very small and has a open kitchen concept. I'm sure in the spring and summer it's nice to sit on the terrace. The food was fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We have been coming here for years. The fish is always perfect, never greasy or undercooked. The owner is friendly. Prices are good for haddock..will be back!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I moved to Dundas recently... We were craving fish & chips, so we decided to try Frosty's...... We thought the prices were a bit high, but we wanted to try and buy
local. We ordered the five piece halibut/family fries and coleslaw as take out ($60 ).. Not
only was it overpriced, but the WORST meal ever. Fish was small, tough,over cooked and minimally battered pieces and the fries were no better. Still trying to figure out the coleslaw.
From these other reviews, people must not have any taste buds.