“Takeout was terrible”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered takeout on a Friday night. We had never been here before but wanted takeout.

We ordered salmon and tuna sashimi, two rolls and edamame. As soon as we tried the sashimi we realized it wasn't fresh and was inedible. Even the edamame looked like it wasn't fresh. We threw out most of the food after tasting the sashimi. Very disappointing given we feel we had already over-paid at $50 for what we received and couldn't eat it.

However, we were very grateful that we were not sick.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

this place is great i loved it but it is a little bit expensive and i highly recomend it and i hope u enjoy it as nuch as i did

1  Thank Alfredo A
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Always kind and always fresh. I've yet to have a bad meal here. They are typically 20-30 min for take out or good in house.

The sushi Is excellent. A bit pricey but I'd rather pay for quality fish. Not worth risk of all you can eat style places.

1  Thank Annabanana7512
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Wonder and appreciate the sashimi there is really fresh! However, its cooked food is just so so. Not recommended the deep fried food there! The chef and owner is Chinese, though not authentic, his experience checked as found from sashimi. I will come back only for sushi and sashimi if I really tempted to have it. It's a bit over price as well.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Confession. I'm a regular. But that's why I can tell you this place is consistently fantastic. I'm not a sushi conaisseur but I know yummy when it meets my mouth. The staff is very friendly, and doesn't hesitate to let you know what is freshest. Big menu, so there is lots to try.
Our favourites are the chef specialty rolls that blend flavours and textures; buttery fish, rice just right, and a little warm and crunchy tempura, nice sauces on top...all in one roll. Have never had a bad meal, and I go a lot. One tip- not a large wine list or beverage selection; it's all about the food.

2  Thank Esther B