“Perfect lunch takeout”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I recently picked up a classic, and a favourite of mine, at Bangkok Spoon: Green Curry Chicken. As always, it was a generous helping of delicious green curry with peas and bamboo in a rich flavourful sauce. I had the option of how I wanted my rice, as usual. They have a fantastic lunch special menu as well which includes a salad and spring roll, but I opted for a main course that day. I always find the prices very reasonable for the quality, and service is always fast and friendly!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals. I had a seafood plate that was tasty. The others had very good apps and shared them with the group. The Spring Rolls were very good, Calamari very tasty. Rice was a bit dry but with Soya Sauce it was very good. I tried the Thai beer and it was good. My mango ice cream was very good. Of the group of 6, my wife was the only one who did not totally enjoy her meal. She is not into lots of spices. So ask the wait staff about the heat level(taste) and the spices in the food. I like spices and I requested medium hotness on my meal. Very popular restaurant in a very beautiful town, Dundas. Fantastic patio but will have to wait til spring to enjoy it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Food is always fresh and service is excellent. My go to in Dundas! Had green curry chicken and it was awesome

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This tiny little gem in the Dundas dining scene injected some variety not too many years ago. It has stayed afloat in the competitive restaurant business with a steady following with fresh and colourful food options. My last visit was a bit disappointing. The flavourful burst was missing in most of the food selections. While presented in a pretty fashion, flavour was lacking. I will go back and will mention if it happens again. If you have lots of experience with Thai food and want a great experience with good ambience, give it a try. If you are looking for heat and depth in your selections, advise the server. Otherwise, you may risk being let down with the flavour although presented beautifully.
Worth a try in a small town trying to be a bit up town.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Our family loves Bangkok Spoon Deluxe. We frequently get take out from here but on our last occasion we had dinner on the patio. Great atmosphere with a singer/guitar duo playing in the background. This is one of the best restaurants in Dundas and at pretty affordable pricing as well. Would recommend to all as the food is simply delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018