“Excellent food and service”

Bangkok Spoon Deluxe
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Dundas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Food is always fresh and service is excellent. My go to in Dundas! Had green curry chicken and it was awesome

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This tiny little gem in the Dundas dining scene injected some variety not too many years ago. It has stayed afloat in the competitive restaurant business with a steady following with fresh and colourful food options. My last visit was a bit disappointing. The flavourful burst was missing in most of the food selections. While presented in a pretty fashion, flavour was lacking. I will go back and will mention if it happens again. If you have lots of experience with Thai food and want a great experience with good ambience, give it a try. If you are looking for heat and depth in your selections, advise the server. Otherwise, you may risk being let down with the flavour although presented beautifully.
Worth a try in a small town trying to be a bit up town.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Our family loves Bangkok Spoon Deluxe. We frequently get take out from here but on our last occasion we had dinner on the patio. Great atmosphere with a singer/guitar duo playing in the background. This is one of the best restaurants in Dundas and at pretty affordable pricing as well. Would recommend to all as the food is simply delicious.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We had Bangkok Spoon Deluxe cater my mother's 80th birthday party, and it was AMAZING!
We highly recommend having Bangkok Spoon Deluxe cater any function that you need.
The food was plentiful (Lots of leftovers) Fresh and absolutely delicious. Everyone loved it!
They delivered on time and helped us set up the buffet table.
The owner Neil, is probably the nicest, genuine sweetest guy to deal with, you can tell he really cares about his customers.
He was Truly the most accommodating cater to deal with. I hope everyone reads this review and books all catering functions from Bangkok Spoon Deluxe!

2  Thank scottkarensimpson
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This past Sat. Carole & I made our annual trek to the Cactus Festival. It was a warmish day, but we made our way around comfortably for a few hours. Dinner somewhere was on our agenda & we passed by the Bangkok Spoon a few times.

The venue is located directly on King St. in Dundas, making it very easy to drop in for dinner. It's quite stylish, clean & a bit upscale inside vs. other Thai/Asian restaurants. At 4:00 p.m. we had no difficulty finding a table.

The service was always there, patient for the customers & not in our faces.

For appetizers, Carole had the Hot & Sour Soup, while I had their deep fried calamari with Thai spices & a salad. We thoroughly enjoyed our appetizers & my calamari was the best I've ever had locally.

For our mains, Carole ordered a Thai Mango Chicken & I ordered the Bangkok Pad Thai with chicken & shrimp and covered with a light wrap. Again we both enjoyed our meals & I had to take my leftovers home.

While it was good, my Pad Thai did lack some spices. The next day I added some soya & sriracha sauce making it much more yummy.

Our bill, with drinks & tip was $63.00 in total.