“Met Our Friend For Dinner”

Bangkok Spoon Deluxe
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Dundas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Met our friend who visited us at our old b and b and caught up on old times. He suggested this place and it turned out to be a good choice. 2 hours later we left. The waiter kept coming by with water while we talked and ate. Great service and unobtrusive. Best Thai food we have had in a long time. Everything is ala carte or I would have given it a 5.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing! They are consistent with the food quality and have a great range of food! I love their coconut rice, spring rolls and pad si-ew. It’s very pretty inside and the patio is nice. I would recommend going at lunch because they have $12 lunch specials! Overall amazing food! I love it here!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed sitting out on patio on a warm summer night...listening to live music.

The food was freshly made, nicely presented and tasted great!

Our servers were polite,friendly and efficent.

One of our favourite places to go for an evening out.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with the service, and with the flavours, but the fragrant basil that hit my nostrils started the meal off on the right foot!
We tried a selection of dishes, the tamarind sauce on the Be OK chicken, some lovely ginger beef ( not the chinese take out candied stuff ), Pad Thai, and shrimp fried rice. The three of us couldn't finish it all...but we certainly tried!! I wish our cellphone pictures could've done it more justice.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

They have another restaurant in Toronto. When this first arrived, it was a welcome addition. I stopped going for a while as the menu, while quite good, seemed rather limited. Not so now! The menu has expanded, and the food and service were excellent. Prices were very reasonable for this sort of quality. I will return much sooner.