All reviews kahuna burger sandy beach continental breakfast night scene big kahuna off season has great food alarm clock puerto rico bring earplugs enjoyed my stay wonderful hotel pool bar mini fridge the location is perfect tamboo tavern a great place to stay
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I spent 3 nights here with my new husband (!) as part of our minimoon. He is interested in surfing and Rincon in general is described as an "eco-yoga" kind of area. I am personally not that interested in surfing or yoga, but after the craziness of the wedding I did want a lot of peace and quiet and pool time, which is exactly what I got here. The hotel isn't super fancy, also I think because of the off season we were the only ones there, and the area does look like it was hit by a hurricane about a year ago. That said, the water was clean, the room was very clean, the AC worked, the TV worked, and if I need that kind of peace and quiet again I would come back. Biggest downside was that the pool bar, bar in the entry area, and the restaurant were all closed (unclear if it was because of being off season or need for repair after the storm).

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

5 Star Resort with a dedicated and Awesome Pool Staff. Valet staff very friendly and courteous. Dedicated Adult Pool staff to visitors “ridiculous” demands always very professional. Frank Witte , Director, great guy and 5 Star customer Service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed at Casa Verde for two nights and I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is a few hundred yards from the beach. My room was spacious and clean. The bathroom had some upgrades I wasn't expecting. I managed to forget my laptop at the hotel before flying home. Almost had a heart attack. I called the hotel and talked to Pedro. It was a Saturday and the post office was closing in 30 minutes. He rushed to get my laptop shipped and I had it 2 days later. Saved me a lot of time and money. That's what I call great service!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MarcoBolho
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The room smelled very good (no smoking allowed). It was neat and clean. The room was nice and cold, while outside was abive 90deg!!! No wifi at the rooms but do have at common areas. 100% Recommended!!!! Walking distance from Sandy beach.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank msantiagodiaz
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Rincon is always a great experience! Stayed in Casa Verde for the Rincon Triathlon weekend. Great place! Best location, very clean and beautiful rooms. This was my third stay there and will definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018