See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My first time visiting Puerto Rico, and the location of this house made it perfect! I stayed in the balcony room which had a beautiful view of the beach. I felt at home as the room was equipped with everything I needed for the perfect vacation. The house was in walking distance of great restaurants/bars, and had an easy walk right down to the beach. I had an amazing time staying at the Tree House and will definitely make this my choice of stay next time I visit.

Stayed: July 2017
Reno I, Owner at The Puntas Tree House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Glad you had a great time Hope! We greatly look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 15 people and rented the entire house. I recommend you do that for a whole family all weekend. As has equipped kitchen, breakfast and lunch they were made and so economize a little more. The location is good to beach road. It is only uncomfortable access to the beach. Good price

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reno I, Owner at The Puntas Tree House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thanks for stopping by, look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I rented the first and third floor for a quick overnight with family.
Check in was simple and beach was across the street. Nice view from the 3rd floor balcony.
Everything was well stocked and clean.
My only small complaint, and I hate to mention it because I really really loved this place.
Was the air conditioner in the bedroom. It was really loud, you couldn't adjust the fan speed and it didn't cool very well.
That said it did take the humidity out of the air and that worked.
Next time I'd like to rent the whole house and stay longer.

Don't miss Tamboo about a block away for an oceanfront lunch, dinner or dancing after 10 pm.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Don Reno I, Owner at The Puntas Tree House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Hello there!

Thank you very much for the review, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We have a plan to remodel the house and make some upgrades later in the year, among those upgrades the air conditioning units are a top priority as I would like to put in consoles that are more energy efficient. We pride ourselves in being as green as possible and energy efficiency is a top priority, especially if it leads to more guest comfort. Thank you very much for staying with us, next time you'd like to stay with us feel free to reach out and let me know it's you so we can do something special for you. If there's anything at all I can do to make the stay more pleasant let me know, I'll do my best!

Thanks again,

Reno Intreglia

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I stayed here with a buddy back in February and to be honest I couldn't even describe the incredible experience I had with words if I tried. The view was amazing, the rooms were extremely comfortable, and everyone we met there and around town treated us with awesome hospitality. I can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank davidhalloran23

Thank you for staying with us! Look forward to having you stay again some time!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We got in at 5am,checking in was a breeze !! It's all So Easy :} Wake up, go to Jake's Java !00 ft from the Room!!!( Recommend the Jake's Special!) 100 feet away is Sandy Beach... Good waves. Sun and Shade everywhere. Places to catch : Lazy Parrot , Yes ! And Joe's Bar at the Harbor. Breakfast at Beachhouse above Marias.. and Tons more !!!Back to the Place.... Way Cool !!! Clean ,Secure....felt Very safe ! Don and his sister were very accommodating . Highly recommend , we Will be returning (and we were on the bottom floor, next year, we're movin on Up!!!! :) Devin and Denise !!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple