All reviews hosts john every morning short drive fantastic stay downtown rincon yolanda guesthouse beaches roosters paradise coqui
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed over night; will be back for a week. The guesthouse is superbly located to beach’s, beach bars and town. The host is amazing. Hearing about the recovery efforts was nothing short of inspirational.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mike205russo
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place!!!! John, the owner, is the nicest gentleman and was extremely helpful & accommodating during my 2 night stay (I had actually only planned to stay one night but fell in love with the tranquility & beauty of the property that I extended my stay). John sat down with me when I arrived & showed me all the best places to eat & drew me a map to get to town. The first morning, he prepared breakfast for me earlier than normal because he knew I had to leave early for a tour. My last day, he texted me suggestions of things to do in the next town I was headed to.

My room was clean, comfortable, & fully stocked with all I needed. The property itself is gorgeous with a lovely pool & lush plants all around. The sound of the tree frogs croaking their music at night was amazing! I had a hard time checking out on my last day & ended up lounging by the pool for half a day until I forced myself to move on. This place doesn't disappoint!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank travelchicacaligirl
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My husband and I just returned from a three-night stay at this wonderful B&B. The house is on the top of the hill, just a quick walk from the beach. I was very, very happy to be staying at the top of the hill on the nights the beach restaurants/hotels played loud music. The B&B is quiet and calming. I loved going to sleep to the coquis and waking up to the roosters!

John was very helpful in getting us situated and acquainted with the area. A healthy and delicious breakfast was available every morning. The pool was perfect to relax in after long days on the beach. The hotel is just a short drive (3-5 minutes) from other beaches and downtown Rincon. Overall, a fantastic stay!

Room Tip: Our ocean view room had a great balcony with chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently stood in this cute Rincon bed and breakfast. It was very safe and clean. Every morning there was a breakfast spread and calm ambiance. John always made himself available to answer any questions. Overall if you're loooking for a calm little getaway in the beautiful town of Rincon, I'd recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank amberox2016
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Great place! Would have never picked this place if it wasn't for reading others comments first. Need to use Google maps only- to locate anything in this area as not much for street signs so can get lost fast! Caretaker texted us while on our way to the B&B to help us with directions. He was also very helpful with information on what to do, go to, or eat for the area. Also because of this place being small, we met some great "roommates" to party with and hang by the secluded lovely backyard pool area. Caretaker very helpful with information. Felt safe here, good security system. Didn't have all the "tack-on" fees that the big resorts include! Walking distance to bar/food and the water front. Short drive to the town center, the cab people were great to work with.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple