All reviews outdoor kitchen the owner puerto rico sound of the waves coffee maker view from the balcony small inn desecheo island fell in love rincon area rental car rosie angel grill ocean coqui beach
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I chose Coconut Palms Inn based on reviews on trip advisor. Gail is fortunate to have Angel and Lizzy. They both are knowledgeable on the area& do their best to be sure you are comfortable& enjoy stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We loved the hotel, which is located directly on the beach in Rincon. The beach was hit hard during the hurricane last fall, but is still very nice. Lots of waves and only a narrow stretch, but the water is wonderful. The view is amazing and you can enjoy the sunset straight on. The hotel could use some upgrades, but is wonderfully decorated and very charming. Rincón itself is not too exciting and you need a car to get around most anywhere.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I stayed in studio room, the coqui, with my husband and infant son. We had an amazing stay. The room had everything we needed and more:spacious room, big closet, coffee maker, television, cable, hot shower, big bathroom, private balcony. What I loved most about our room was the privacy, great location (close to restaurants), friendly and accomodating staff (they gave us beach umbrella and fishing pole) or own balcony, waking up and going to sleep to the sound of the ocean as the room faced the ocean. If you like listening to the sound of the ocean, this is is the room for you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Rincon is an amazing city and Coconut Palms is in the perfect location. Beautiful beaches and fabulous restaurants at your fingertips. The view from the balcony is breathtaking with Desecheo Island sitting in the west making sunsets surreal. The gardens at Coconut Palms feature many varieties of plants and flowers, plus several well manicured palm trees ( the hammock is a great place to chill!). Amazing staff and a peaceful setting. I definitely will be staying there on my next Puerto Rican adventure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bumbasics
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This review is long overdue. My husband and I stayed here in Jan. 2017. This was by far the best vacation we have ever had. We loved our room, the dolphin room, right on the water with gorgeous sunsets every night. The communal outdoor patio and kitchen were fantastic. Each night at sunset everyone at the inn would gather to watch, get to know each other, discover what adventures they had for the day, make appetizers and drinks, and just enjoy the beautiful view. If you are looking for a quaint quiet place to stay, this is the place. Rosie and Angel were wonderful hosts and would accommodate you anyway they could. I actually cried upon our departure, Love, love this place. Will be back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple