All reviews swim up bar pool bar service visited this hotel an ocean view room beautiful beach luxury hotel deco landscaping beaches jet west hurricane bakery poolside waves
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place on the beach! Check in was pleasant and prompt. We had an ocean view room. The breakfast buffet and service were excellent. We love everything about this hotel and plan to return soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Ok so this is not El Conquistador or a luxury hotel but it is a nice hotel. It has a beautiful beach and nice infinity pool with pool bar. The staff was super nice and accommodating. The rooms are quiet (insulated) and the beds are comfortable. I had the luck of getting one of the renovated rooms. The food in the restaurant was excellent. Could use bigger towels for the pool, umbrellas for the beach and movies in the room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Rincon of the Sea hotel, wow, Worst costumer service, such a bad experience, still waiting for a manager to speak..Arnaldo Ruiz????too busy,not accessible to received a complain, about that terrible service and humiliation we had yesterday june 26. Waited more than a hour for a room that was reserved a week ago,being there for a wedding we miss the ceremony..time we try to make check in 2:45,time we made to that room finally about 4:15pm, ceremony was at 5:00, employees at the front desk very unprofessionalthe supervisor very nasty.I had to make the line about three times,the room wasn't ready I will never recommend this hotel and I won't ever visit this place again in my life me and my daughter complained about the inefficiency and apathy and all we got was the security guard next to us like we were criminals or something alike and worts my family was already showing all dressed to the ceremony and we still in the lobby waiting for a room

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rita R
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Fly into Aguadillo airport, as there are many direct flights courtesy of Jet Blue or Spirit. The airfield is long and strong (as it used to be a USAF B-52 base during the Cold War) but the airport is small and cute. Take a 40 minute taxi ride to this hotel. For a reasonable price, you get a nice room with an ocean view, a fridge, and a comfortable bed. There is a pool, a beach, and a pool bar. The food at the restaurant and pool bar is tasty and reasonably priced: there are daily specials. Go for those, but AVOID the "romantic dinner on the beach," as that is a rip off. There is a breakfast buffet, and that will set you back $15, so many prefer the bakery down the block if they are not heavy eaters. There is also a great bakery/breakfast/lunch spot an 8 minute walk away, as well as a strip mall, and some food trucks. A great place to get away from it all.

Room Tip: get a room on the upper floors, ask for one facing the ocean. You can watch the ocean form the little attached patio/balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank samobispo
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel was terrible! There was no concierge, no bell people to help you with the luggage. The rooms were absolutely awful! They definitely need to be redone. The pool area was dirty. They don't do anything to upkeep the grounds. I would NOT and I say NOT recommend this place.Then you have to wear a stupid wrist band - why??? It's not an all-inclusive so why do you need to wear a wrist band?? We were too afraid to try the food so we always ate out. It is definitely a 1 star not a 3.5!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family