“Could be better”

Ode to the Elephants
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ode to the Elephants offers authentic Thai flavors prepared by Chef Kevin Ngowusan. The restaurant overlooks Sandy Beach in Barrio Puntas, Rincon. A definite MUST dining experience in Puerto Rico.
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I really like Thai food and the time we came there most of the entrées where not available so I had to order what was available. I like spicey and hot food but one of my daughter ask for the spice to be mild and they couldn't do it. So that's was my experience; not coming back.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

This is one of the greatest spots in Rincon. If you are looking for a great place to hangout this is the place to be. Amazing bar with great ambiance and the food, my God the food is amazing you need to really try this one after a great day at the beach.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Well, we went all the way to the restaurant, which is a semi difficult trip and it was closed. From looking at their facebook page I can only conclude they are still remodeling. In order to avoid potential clients from making the journey all the way to the restaurant at night to discover that it is closed.

1  Thank solita25pr
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Probably the best Thai food I've ever had... The service was wonderful (mostly American) It's a bit tricky to get to...better signs are needed... but it was an adventure we won't forget!! Incredible views from the outside porch. Just don't look down!!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

The ambiance is killer, the food is to die for and so are the fresh juices and bar drinks. The best EVERYTIME