Villa Quiles
US$120
Rincon Inn(Rincon)
US$70
  • Pool
Coconut Palms Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$117
Que Chevere(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$138
Travelocity
Casa D'Palma(Rincon)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Once I got there we were welcomed with open arms with the sweetest and nicest person, Edith, and showed us around, including her own place. It's over looking the beach on top of the mountain, absolutely gorgeous views. I recommend it to anyone, single, or married it's a beautiful spot to stay at

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 30 January 2015

I went to Villa Quiles 8 years ago and have been going back since then. I cannot get enough of this place. Edith you are the best Host anyone can have. I love you and I love my little Oasis everytime I come to Rincon. I will always be back because of this quaint beautiful place.

Room Tip: Small room by pool has a hammack and is covered w/palm trees.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Staying at Villa Quiles was like stepping into another dimension. Serenity, peace and beauty abound. The environment is impeccable, the view spectacular and Edith, the owner/host is warm and welcoming. Plan to return as soon as possible!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Evelyn T
Reviewed 26 November 2014

A week spent recently in this tropical setting erases more stress than imaginable. The owner is gracious and so accommodating you immediately feel welcome. The friendliness of the people of Rincon is amazing. This is a getaway dream place. I highly recommend staying at Villa Quiles whenever you can!!!!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I just spent a week at Villa Quies this month & it was so beautiful and peaceful! The local people are such a joy and very friendly. The room was more than accommodating; everything was there. The owner, Edith, was a pleasure, friendly & so joyful. I highly recommend Villa Quiles to everyone that goes to PR!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends