All reviewscoconut drinkpuerto ricodeluxe roomcontinental breakfastgreat barbanana boatbar scenebeach barocean viewparty atmospherefun placeping ponghotel restauranthotel guestsnight lifelaid backrental car
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We spent 10 days at Villa Confresi and could have spent 10 more. The hotel was a bit older but very clean. Everyone who worked there was really nice. We would go for a walk in the AM, then had a nice breakfast at the hotel. The Ocean was clean and beautiful. The bar was excellent. Carmen, Wilfred and Dana were so nice to us. They are our friends now. We are looking forward to going again.Restaurants are within walking distance.

Room Tip: If your room is by the bar it could be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edhan
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I went on a trip with my significant other who's grandparents own a house not too far from Villa Cofresi. We practically lived in the outside dinning area! Had lunch and dinner by the water, tons of specialty coconut drinks & played karaoke when it got later towards the evening. The best week I've ever had in Puerto Rico.
I typically like the serene quiet of a beach hotel- Villa Cofresi did not disappoint.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Sitting on the third floor facing the Atlantic Ocean straight west.... tracing the sun as it completes another day... sipping on your favorite concoction... ignoring the super clean and large room behind you... feeling as peaceful as YOU WILL ever feel... with dozens of red hues softly transcending in front of you... until the next morning... same view... but a completely different color palette, hues, patenas... perfect blues... feeling that the world loves you... a different type of peace... coffee... inhale... relax... enjoy Rincon... repeat...

Room Tip: Let the braking waves get you to sleep...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank EduardoArroyo
Reviewed 28 January 2017

As some other reviews mentioned the Hotel is much larger that I had imagine which is not a bad thing. Everyone was very friendly and I have no regret rushing the day to make it on time for sunset. The bar is ocean front, offer tons of beautiful drinks and the food was delicious! Of course try their famous Coconut drink at least once!
The Hotel itself is a bit old but the room was clean and very spacious.
I wish we had more than one night there... The complimentary reakfast was basic but served until 11.00a.m. which is very nice.
Definitely my number one choice for lodging in Rincon

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerome G
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We arrived to Villa Cofresi after having a great lunch in Boquerón. The checking in went smooth, we got our bracelets to identify us as guests of the hotel. We stayed in a bedroom with a private balcony facing the ocean. The room was spacious and clean. The bar is the best place in the hotel nothing like having a drink overseeing the ocean. We had their traditional coconut drink served inside a coconut I was not a big fan of the drink. The bartenders were very friendly, if you get Eddie is the best. We met a lot of lovely people while staying here. I recommend it and would stay at the hotel again. Enjoy Rincon!

Room Tip: a room with a private balcony facing the ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple