See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went to stay one day on this Hotel to spend time with my wife's family. In few words It is like living back to the 80's.

Very modest and simple apartments. No luxury only the necessary. Small rooms, small bathrooms, small tvs. But this is not negative, to me was positive, it force myself to be more time outside the room.

Overall ambient is very cozy and quiet. We all go to Hotels not to spend time in the room or to sleep, We can do that at our homes, we come to hotels to be out and enjoy ourselves.

The beach area is spectacular, beautiful. Calm and light blue. With a beach like that you will Never want to go inside your room.

And here is the extra bonus, you can use all of Rincon of The Seas Hotel facilities as they now own this Parador.

Had a good time here and considering coming back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Eddanor
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I went this last weekend with my family..for start the old entrance was closed, and they say nothing about in the page or when you call. All I say all you need or complaint you have to go to the hotel lobby..on the first night I have problem with the stove one of the burners blow on and told to the employees of the lobby three times..nothing happened. We had to ask for trash bags because the cleaning service never went to our villa so we went to a supermarket and bought a mop and broom. In the other hand the view of the beach is priceless, you can use the hotel pool and the employees try their very best. I think it's and adjustment thing because the hotel recently acquired the villas but reply needs a lot of repairs and the employees stop to to tell the fault is on the hotel or on the villas because on the end is one owner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying I have never given a bad review in my life ,as I feel that if I have nothing good to say it's better not to say anything ,but in this case the experience was such that I felt I had to speak my mind. We visited Parador San Antonio , which is now under the name and being promoted as "Villas at Rincón of the Seas" , one of the supposedly nicer hotels in the Rincón area which we had visited , twice around ten years ago. The name being promoted was the first of a series of events which can only be classified as deceptions and lies. As someone who makes a good income I have stayed in all types of hotel rooms , from the best suite in the hotel to the regular room so I now what I can expect for around $200/night which is what I was charged for the room. When he got to the property I received a shock because the building looked extremely run down in the exterior with cracks in the walls , faded paint on the outside, in extreme disarray looking more like a building scheduled to be demolished not receive paying customers. On the inside the kitchen stove in an older model at least 15 years old , which looked more like a fire hazard , the bathroom was extremely unsightly and dirty in general there isn't a single positive thing I could say about the property , but that wasn't even the real issue , nor the reason I'm giving a bad review. The reason we're angry is because we felt we got conned. When I went to express to the Front Desk and the on duty manager that the room looked nothing like the pictures on their website , that they appeared to have been altered to be made to look better abd and that the building was run down and in disarray, they did admit that they didn't put pictures of the outside of the building, because they recognize that it is rundown , which only infuriated us more , because it made us feel all the more justified in thinking we had been conned. Their excuse was that they had just acquired the property and were in the process of renovating. I suspect perhaps they fixed one room for their photo shoot , yet left the other 60 rooms in the property as they were. Behind me were three other clients with the same complaint about the property.

My recommendation is that if this is the case , they should close down the facility to the public until renovations are complete and they are ready to receive guests as the next time it won't be a humble doctor from Gurabo , Puerto Rico , it will be a Banker from New York City or London like we get for vacation in PR all the time
which will do much worse to their reputation and property than just leave a bad review. I will say though ,they promptly gave us a full refund on site , which by reading the other bad reviews is better than most other clients got. It didn't even appear on trip advisor under it's current name so I wasn't able to see all the other reviews I just saw. My advice is if you're on $200/night budget there are many other better properties in Rincón you can look at, actually if you're on a $50/night budget you still could do better than Villas at Rincón of the Seas.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This my 2nd stay in Villa Antonio and probably ny last. The rooms need alot of help. Beds and linnen are in realy bad shape and there are cleanliness issue in the bathroom. We stayed in rhe Vilas right on the water which is great. A little over $200.00 per night. There are allot more options in better conditions in Rincon for the $ that eas paid.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Is a beautiful place to get lost, will unwind and have some romantic nights, Also is a walking distance to all, Sunday they have a famers market close by, just what the Doctor order. Has pool, beach and dancing with bar. If itsclear you can see the stars a couple steps away from the room.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple