All reviewspizza placepuerto ricopool sideon site restaurantmini fridgehot tubmin driveceiling fangreat barvisiting rinconpool barsandy beachparrotspizzeriabeachesfamiliapr
Reviewed 13 June 2017

What more could you want in a jungle setting? This hotel has it all, and the pizza is amazing!!!! The rooms are great, comfy beds, and the bar and pool is perfect! The hot tub is luke warm but the drinks made up for it. Best sangria on the island. Such a great time here!

Room Tip: You have to go to the bakery around the front for coffee. No one at the hotel is up before 10.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank LoveOahu09
stayenchanted, General Manager at Lazy Parrot Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

That darn hot tub! We are fixing it.
Thanks for the great review - so glad you loved it.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

When we arrive our reservation wasn't there. Apparently they are having problem with Trip Advisor reservation. If you reserve using Trip Advisor, I advice to contact the hotel direct to confirm reservation. At least they got us a room. Hotel is okay, nice Pizza restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonio D

Hello Antonio,

I'm sorry for the confusion but glad we were able to accommodate you. Can you please help me out... You said "you booked via Trip Advisor" but if you look, you cannot book through Tripadvisor, but Trip Advisor offers links to hotels.com, travelocity and booking.com. These are services that market our hotel and take a cut when a guest books through them. If one of them didn't send over your information - I want to fix that ASAP.

Guest can always book directly to get the best rates and the best rooms.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I just returned from Rincon, Puerto Rico and my sister and I stayed in room 202 at the Lazy Parrot Inn. If you're looking for a relaxing get away and a clean and calm environment, this is the place!
Great customer service: Staff was super friendly and the manager as very kind and helpful.

Room Tip: Room in front of the pool, you can see the ocean from there.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mirly M
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I decided to join our daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren who were staying the weekend at The Lazy Parrot Inn. From the time my wife called and spoke with Elba, our short experience at the Lazy Parrot was nothing short of extraordinary. For starters, we cannot say enough good things about Elba herself, and the friendly, professional, and helpful manner in which she treated us and attended to our needs. The kids were staying in Room # 4, and Elba was super helpful in getting us a room across the hall from them. We were only staying one night, and Elba was also extremely friendly and helpful in allowing us a late checkout.

We loved the inn itself. The room was very comfortable, with a nice, comfortable bed and all the necessary amenities. We were close to the terrace that overlooks the street, with a view of the ocean. The pool area is wonderful, with a great bar/ eating place which makes, among other things, great pizza, chicken wings, and calamari rings. The service there was excellent as well. The whole experience was so relaxing. My wife and I live in Luquillo, and we loved the relaxed atmosphere in the Lazy Parrot, and in Rincon in general. It's easy to see why people love to go there.

We've stayed one or two other times in Rincon, but this was our first time in the Lazy Parrot. Hopefully it won't be the last, and next time we'll stay more than one night.

Room Tip: If being poolside is important to you, there are rooms with a balcony facing the pool. We prefer the ones closer to the front terrace.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LuquilloRey
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Loved our stay at the lazy parrot inn. Looks better in real life than pictures. Helpful staff and big rooms.
Really recommend trying the pizzeria as well. Would though not recommend for people without a car....

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple