See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Ev and her hubby Joe are so terrific. She owns a hair salon in the building as well and you can tell the whole place is very upscale. They gave us lots of tips about the area, maps, and when we mentioned we were looking for a permanent rental to live in, they even called around to some friends to check and see if anyone had something for me and my fiancé Michael. They treated us like family and I could not recommend any other place above this one. A true blessing for 2 Colorado travelers lost on an island ;). Thanks EV and Joe.

Christine and Michael

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Christineandmichael
Reviewed 26 December 2011

EV's vacation rentals was the perfect option for my girlfriend and I. We're both graduate students, so we were on a bit of a budget, but EV's turned out to be an affordable option that surpassed our expectations. The until was eloquent, cozy, and clean. The place is a short drive from downtown (maybe 5 mins), and about 10 mins from all of the beloved surf breaks in Rincon. Furthermore, Joe, the owner, was helpful and informative in providing us with insider information on some of the most unique places to visit on the island, as well as the best options for dining, nightlife, outdoor excursions, etc. You're not going to find a better deal with more helpful owners.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeauEwan
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We traveled to Puerto Rico for the first time in August 2011. Puerto Rico captured our hearts and we will definitly be traveling there again...soon! EV's Vacation Guest House was very comfortable and CLEAN. It's located atop a hillside that overlooks the ocean. Rooms are spacious and all with kitchenettes. EV and Joe are wonderful and helpful hosts. I can't reccommend a better place to stay when visiting Rincon! Major highways are easy access to travel south to more wonderful beaches and east to mountain region. Stay here....it's all I can say about that!

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious, but if you like the ocean view reserve this room ahead of time. Tip: I hear EV may be renting her 3 bedroom guesthome upstairs. We were able to tour this room and if you need a big, spacious place with magnificient ocean views....ask her if it's renting yet!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tduchene098
Reviewed 18 March 2011

My faince and I recently stayed with Ev and Joe for 12 days, it was a great time. I can't state enough how pleased I was with our stay. We got in at 4 A.M., but Ev and Joe were there waiting for us and gave us the grand tour and introduction despite how tired they must have been. They are both VERY friendly people. The first thing we noticed when we went into the room was the impeccable cleanliness of it. I could've eaten off of the floor. You do share the back yard with any of the other guests that might be staying there, but it is sectioned off if you want your privacy. However, Ev and Joe do there best to make sure that the people staying with them will be similar to each other to make the stay much more comfortable. Just another detail about this place that most people wouldn't think of, but it makes a big difference. We got along with the other 2 groups quite well. The beach is also a very quick walk down the hill. It's a smaller and a far less crowded beach than all the others, when you're down there you pretty much have it to yourself. It's good for finding shells and great for finding coral. All in all I highly recommend this place to pretty much anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kimmeresque
Reviewed 1 March 2011

EV and Joe do a great job and won't steer you wrong with their recommendations about restaurants and attractions in the area. Located in a quiet area of Rincon the property and room was impeccably clean and up to date. We travel to the Rincon area of Puerto Rico at least once a year and this is the best value we have found. Thanks EV and Joe, we will definitely be staying with you again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family