See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I have hesitated writing this review for a while because it is the PERFECT gem of a place to stay!!!! And selfishly I don't want anyone to know about it ;) this house was absolutely amazing, I don't know what's better than waking up to the sound of rolling waves but every single room in this house gets to wake up to that! The house was well kept, has perfect balconies upstairs and down, you can take your paddle or surf boards right out front and hang out or drive 5 minutes to a beautiful surf beach. We cooked meals almost every night and had everything we needed. Plenty of room. Amazing views. Plus the owners are THE BEST!!!! They were always there to make sure everything went perfectly and were so friendly!! This is paradise, people. Highly recommend, don't even think of staying anywhere else, but take care of this place!!! <3 <3 <3

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cameo D
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Very comfortable place. The view is stunning. You can hear the waves at night. Perfect place for family vacation, yoga retreats and even for an unforgettable beach wedding!!! The host Luis is wonderful, helpful and so much fun along with his family. Best place to be surrounded by nature while exploring Rincon.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicole P
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

This was an incredible place for a yoga retreat. I cooked for the entire trip and it was an incredible experience. you can not ask for a better view to wake up to in the morning. also the owner is incredibly helpful. I would go back tomorrow! !

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank CaptainJak44
Reviewed 2 April 2015

Our visit to the Villa January 2012 was fantastic! So we decided to stay here for another vacation March 2015. I was terribly disappointed with the Villa on this stay. Since theblady visit,the steps washed away to the beach and the beach is nonexistent. Seems to me this should have been mentioned upon paying the down payment. Upon arrival, the pool was dirty and cleaned on our last day. Lounge chairs were on a deck only accessible via a bedroom. Propane tank was empty and we had to go get it filled ourselves. Villa was not very clean. It seemed our visit was a surprise, because the villa was not in order when we arrived. Unfortunately, we will never be back to stay at the Villa.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Nayski1234
Reviewed 27 February 2015

I spent a wonderful week at Villa Orleans with a group of friends. The house is stunning and the beach is so easy to get to. The best possible location for a large group, enough room for everyone! Luis was a perfect host and was incredibly helpful with answering questions and helping us find anything we needed to make our vacation perfect. Would love to visit again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends