All reviews swimming pool wedding paddle paradise property steps beach
Reviewed 17 February 2018

The entire Villa Playa Maria property is simply stunning with front-row views and access to Maria's surf break. My boyfriend and I stayed in the bright beautifully decorated Garden Villa that has vaulted ceilings throughout and a huge balcony (perfect for a morning yoga practice or a glass of wine while watching the sun set straight out on the horizon). The kitchen was fully stocked, the bed was huge and comfortable. The apartment literally had it all! I also can't say enough about the hospitable and gracious staff who went above and beyond for anything needed. They truly made us feel at home. Every aspect of our experience at Villa Playa Maria was incredible - we already can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

The Beach is steps away, kitchen well equipped, swimming pool and landscape designed, worked, and maintained to a perfection. Paddle boarder’s paradise. A perfect place for weddings. Ecofriendly environment. Thank you!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Staying at the Villa Playa Maria was one of my best travel experiences, so far. The Villa itself and all of the rooms are gorgeous, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The location right on Maria's Beach is the best, surf and SUP access right from the backyard. The staff are the most wonderful, kind and caring people. The food is delicious, fresh and healthy. I will stay there every time I get back to Rincon. I give them the highest recommendations and hope you get to stay in their paradise someday too.

Erika

Room Tip: I stayed in Baby Tres in the Garden Villa and loved it but all of the rooms are equally wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin to review Villa Playa Maria. Everything simply exceeded our expectations! My wife and I chose VPM to host our family and friends for our wedding and it was truly spectacular. Not only was the space gorgeous the day of the wedding itself, but a literal paradise the five days we all stayed there. Elizabeth and Amy were wildly helpful and accommodating, even to our most obnoxious requests (15lbs of fresh catch by tomorrow? No problem!). They were immediately responsive to any questions or help we needed, and set us up with all the groceries and basics we needed. The Villa itself... well.... just look at it! The recent renovations have definitely taken VPM to the next level. It is obvious in every aspect that care and effort were taken to make sure that it was the most comfortable and luxe experience. Nailed it! We are all literally already coming up with a plan to return. I'm basically only going to be able to vacation here forever for the rest of my life.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Surfers, paddle boarders, parasailors, snorkelers, whales, beautiful people, waves and sunsets, and an intriguing forbidden island...right off our lovely coral beach! Villa Playa Maria is truly a luxury villa, very comfortable with 'at home' accommodations all provided. And not to forget the salt water pool and securely gated grounds. Staff (Elizabeth, Amy, George & Brian) were helpful, pleasant and present when needed, providing directions and suggestions to help us better enjoy our stay. Convenient to Rincon, this is a great place to stay or hold a special event!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends