“Lovely food in great atmosphere”
Review of Bistro 32

Bistro 32
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Caringbah
Cuisines: French
Description: Bistro 32 is a cosy space with soft lighting and French music, serving traditional French cuisine, using seasonal fresh local produce. We accept Visa and Mastercard, but DO NOT accept American Express or Diners Club!
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy our visits to Bistro 32. When advising we would share the mussels starter, it was served on two separate identical plates. Very nice touch.

All three of my courses were lovely along with an enjoyable bottle of rosé.

Love having this quality restaurant in Caringbah

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Not a pleasant experience. Was told no BYO on Fridays and I clearly saw next table brought in their wine in their wine bag and brought home their wine. When I asked a waitress, she had no answer. No one came back with an explanation until I asked another waitress and she cut me off before I finished my question. I find that very rude.

1  Thank Anita M
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Maryanne is the heart of Bistro 32, a cosy French restaurant. She makes all customers feel so welcome and regulars are treated like family. Bistro 32 is perfect winter food. The cheese souffle is incredible. We love dining here.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Wow! What an awesome night.

Food, service atmosphere was first class. A great night was had here and will be again.

From entree to desert was delicious, enjoyable and worth every cent.
A great night had by all.

Go there. Try it and enjoy it!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We appreciated the friendly prompt service for a special dinner. The food was excellent value with a wide choice of French inspired meals