“Exciting fun day out”

Blackwater Outdoor Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: TEMPORARILY CLOSED We are an established Activity Centre based in the picturesque and historical Blackwater Castle Estate. Our primary activities on site include; River Tubing, Zorbing, Zip lines, Paintballing, Climbing wall, Abseiling, Giant swing, Leap of Faith, Crate stacking, High ropes course, Archery, River Kayaking, Airsoft Target Shooting, Wilderness survival skills, Team Building & Camping. We can cater for large groups with full day and residential packages for Schools, Clubs, Corporate, Stag and hen parties.
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Had a great day with a great bunch of friends here on the 25th March.
A great way to spend good Friday . The staff and the activities were brilliant could not fault it. I would highly recommend here for anyone that enjoys a bit of laughter. I didn't think I would be able to do some of the activities but the staff here are brilliant at what they do and I'm happy to say I completed all the activities on the day. Well done to you all and we will definetly be back.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

While staying at Blackwater Castle for a few days for my wedding, some of my guests and I were able to squeeze in a quick zip lining adventure. The zip lining isn't extravagant, just one trip over the river and another back, but it's also a beautiful area and incredibly inexpensive. You can add other activities to flesh out an afternoon but our guides were great and squeezed us into a full schedule so we could add a little bit of adventure to our relaxing stay at the castle. Lastly, while our scenic zips over the river were a fun addition to the trip, the staff are what makes this experience great. We were cracking jokes, telling stories and having a blast the entire time. I trip to Castletownroche can only be made more fun and more exciting with a trip to Blackwater Outdoor Activites.

1  Thank Justin T
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Had an awesome time when we went with work, the staff was almost more fun than the activities and it seems everyone, visitors and the people working there, had a really good time. Would love to come back anytime! Thanks a mill!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

33 of us visited the Blackwater Adventure Centre on a team building event and it was one of the best experiences I have had. Brian and the lads are brilliant and made sure the day was very safe & enjoyable. To cater for 33 people is not easy but they did a damn good job of it, and from history tours to zip lining, it has something for everyone.

Would definitely recommend it, and will definitely be back myself!!