“Good Italian fast food”

Villa Italian Kitchen
Description: Villa Italian Kitchen was founded with one store, one family and one concept in 1964, when Michele "Michael" Scotto brought his authentic old-world recipes from Naples, Italy to New York City. Michele's commitment to hospitality, quality ingredients and the strict loyalty to those now famous recipes, built the business. We pride ourselves on using homemade dough, 100% whole milk mozzarella and fresh sauce each day to make our pizzas, Stromboli and pasta dishes. From that first Villa Pizza that opened in 1964, next to the CBS/Ed Sullivan Theater, to nearly 250 Villa Italian Kitchen restaurants worldwide, our commitment to quality and genuine hospitality remains the basis of our foundation.
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We had vouchers for $7 per meal because of our flight being cancelled & this place looked good. It was very good. for $8, I got pasta with meatballs, a roll, a salad & a drink. This was
a combination meal & the food is homemade. I would definitely go back. The staff was very good too.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Grabbed a quick pizza and mac & cheese combo before getting on a long flight....and didn't have to worry about what they were serving for the in-flight meal. Definitely a sure-fire-pick when you are in the Pittsburgh International Airport....and for a reasonable price too!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I waited for 5 minutes in the morning while a guy behind the counter worked on a Stromboli and didn't even acknowledge me. I guess they don't care if anybody buys the Stromboli.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I was travelling and needed to get lunch before the next flight. The stromboli was fresh and very tasty. Service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Lunch for under nine dollars at an airport- not bad. I got a meal that included a large slice of pizza, a side dish, and a bottled drink. Nothing was spectacular, but everything was good, and this is an airport, so one must expect nothing too spicy or inventive. I particularly appreciated being able to get a side that was real veggies. I got the squash which was a chunky mixture of sautéed yellow and zucchini squash, onion, and tomatoes. Much better than eating junk food from the news stand or fries from the burger joints.