All reviews amazing shower large suite ring of kerry killarney town centre lady on reception bike fest staff were so friendly shower curtain place to stay rooms are spacious night break the gap excellent hotel mid week short drive reception area sitting room
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fine if that's all your looking for. Staff was ok room was ok. Nothing special at all. Staff seemed very busy since there was a convention in town. We had two keys but had to keep going downstairs to activate one all the time because they don't allow more than one key to work at a time. Why they give you two keys I don't know. The restaurant has good food and a nice staff. But the front desk was just there not a lot of help. Rooms were just ok.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Have just returned from a two night stay at this hotel with my mum. We stayed in a large suite that had a separate living area with a kitchenette. To say we were very impressed was an understatement! I shall most definitely be returning to this hotel with my family as it's in an ideal location & literally 5 min drive to the centre of Killarney.
The breakfast buffet was perfect in every way, even the tea was up to my standard!
Particular attention must be given to Eilis the receptionist, we found her to be so very friendly & helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for her, she's an asset to the front of house!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank shinners74
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I will start with a positive in that the location of this hotel is excellent if visiting Killarney and the low prices are also great for the basic accommodation. Unfortunately, it stops there.
I am getting married in Killarney in November and we have a number of guests booked to stay in the Innisfallen for the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the weekend due to the positive points above. The hotel have found no problem in taking the bookings, confirming reservations (by email and verbally) but choosing to not inform them that they will not be open on these dates. I have just spoken with a lady who says she is head of reservations but has no customer service tact at all - very abrupt, rude and no understanding why I was asking when guests would be informed that their bookings are not valid. She says guests would be contacted closer to the date and relocated 'somewhere' in Killarney but they could not say how far away or exactly when guests would be contacted. I also have a number of guests that were told they were fully booked (but open) on the dates required so there is no lack of demand in order for them to stay open. Extremely unprofessional and disappointing service. I would not give them any business for this treatment of paying guests.
Hotels being closed on certain times of the year in Killarney is quite normal but others are all honest about it rather than take guests reservations and leaving them with little to no options once the time for their trip comes along and everywhere else is fully booked.
Book with caution on this one - so many other fantastic hotels and B&B's in the area with amazingly helpful staff.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Amazing shower. Great water pressure and temperature. Also, very fast wifi. Plenty of space in room and bathroom. Great location for Ring of Kerry.
First room they sent us to had the wrong bed (double instead of 2 twins) and had a bit of a smoking smell, the second room they sent us to was excellent

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Grand cheap hotel on the outskirts of Killarney. I was excited to find I was staying in a suite, disappointed when said suite contained only beds & not a sitting room. Ah well.

Worth staying in just for the showers, REALLY good pressure!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business