“Tasty food and attention to detail on the plate. ”
Review of Topiary

Topiary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Second visit here, and looking forward to getting back! This restaurant puts allot of effort into creating a great experience and they work hard at accomodating all! The produce used is perfect and is treated with respect.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2018

If you like to be served this is not the place to go. Our bottled water was warm and the service was non-existent. The staff were more interested in cleaning tables than serving customers. Also very pricey. We left after 20 min of waiting for service, never to return.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I agree with Katie B below... the food is good (albeit overpriced) but the wait is appalling. We waited almost an hour for our food to come out, sitting outside in 34 degrees. If you can't cater for that many people in a timely manner don't book that many people in at once. Our waitress was very apologetic and nice. I also have a problem with venues that don't split bills.. no one carries cash these days and to expect one person from the table to pay for everyone is ludicrous.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I attended for a baby shower afternoon tea recently. The restaurant was advised in advance how many people were attending, however when we arrived the table was set for 2 extras. I had to advise the staff that we were ready to be served (waiting patiently and had to go up to the desk and ask). The food when it arrived as fabulous, two tiers of cakes and little sandwiches. Beautifully presented, the scones were a big hit with everyone. I couldn't fault the food, but the service for the price we were paying could only be described as 'ordinary'. We had to ask for drinks and were charged extra for one cup of tea. Considering the cost per person of $45 I thought this was penny pinching. However the over all experience was very pleasant.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My first visit- I was taken to Topiary by friends. Well worth the trip out of the city. The food was outstanding, so beautifully presented it looked like a work of art and delicious with it.
The setting is breathtaking. The wisteria is coming into bloom and the garden setting is divine.
I had the lamb followed by a shared dessert. Both fantastic as was the wine selected by my host from a boutique wine list.

Date of visit: October 2017