“If you are bored with the usual Indian restaurant menu and want a change ... eat here!”
Review of The Gan-jeez

The Gan-jeez
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Bruce
Description: Inspired by Indian Australian Fusion we are presenting Indian delicacies in a most modernistic way. Giving a New look and adding Textures to the old favourites.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I ate here mid week, and were quite impressed with the menu and the service. The menu consists of a few staple Indian dishes; and a lot of new, innovative creations, which was very refreshing.

We had a potato and lotus root curry, and a leg of lamb, with naans. All of which were excellent.

The menu also had interesting food like chocolate samosas (!?:-), and others that I cannot recollect.

They also have an extensive list of cocktails and wines.

The service was very personalized and attentive, and we had a lovely evening.

Definitely worth another visit to sample the rest of the menu.

3  Thank MJD013

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I grabbed some takeaway after a late night at work last week and was very impressed. The venue looked very inviting and I will definitely be back for a dine in meal. The food was delicious, the butter chicken may be the best I've ever had. I also loved all the gluten free options. and the staff were super friendly. Its great to have another option opening in Bruce and will definitely be taking advantage of it.

4  Thank Melwhit
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Gan-Jeez opened in Bruce while we were away, and we spotted it on a walk around Bruce. There were some advertising flyers for takeaways around, so we had a look and decided to try it out for dinner on Saturday night. The takeaway menu included the usual curries, but the eat-in menu was very different. We tried the Desi Chicken and the Pepper Chicken - both delicious and unusual, and large portions. We ordered rice, which was served in a lovely little teapot shaped dish, and garlic naan, to accompany our main dishes. A thoroughly enjoyable meal, although next time we will probably share a main, as neither of us could finish the portions, and try some of the entrees or desserts as well.

3  Thank Dona S