“in search of breakfast”

Karens Country Bake Shop
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Description: All Homemade!! Grab and go Breakfast, Biscuits and Gravy, Bagel sausage egg and cheese sandwich, Biscuit sausage egg and cheese sandwich, Bacon egg potato and cheese Burro. Full breakfast and lunch offerings. Served all day. Also assortment of Danish, Pies, Breads and more!
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I was looking for something for breakfast, that was not necessarily a sandwich. I ended up getting a breakfast burrito with bacon, potatoes, eggs and cheese. The balance of the ingredients was good as was the flavor. I asked for a container of salsa to go with it which was good. Well priced for the giant sized burrito I got. Will go back again for breakfast and try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We have gotten baked goods from Karens always delicious, the blueberry pie is marvelous. We'll we finally decided to go for lunch and wish we had done it sooner as it was the day before we left town for the season. My husband had the rueben and I had the patty melt, both were so so good! My husband stated the rueben was one of the best he had ever had and he eats a lot of ruebens. When I got the patty melt I saw it wasn't on rye which surprised me but on taking the first bite it didn't matter at all, the onions were perfectly sautéed, the balance of meat and cheese ideal. We would definitely recommend Karen's and wish we had tried their food earlier.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I had a bacon, egg, potato and mushroom burritos. It was so good! They have these awesome pecan rolls too. Best breakfast burrito I have ever had.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

As a new resident of Show Low, I wanted to sample the local bakeries, and decided based on the Trip Advisor reviews of Karens Country Bake Shop, to start there. This is a small bakery, but with a nice selection of breads, pastries and warm breakfast items.

Now after sampling a loaf of white bread, apple turnover and breakfast burrito, I will become a regular customer. The breakfast burrito, while not being a Mexican type of burrito was an excellent mixture of potatoes, bacon and cheese inside a flour tortilla. The previous reviews were correct, this is a very good bakery.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

This little shop is a great place for a quick breakfast and for purchasing baked goods to take home. We stopped in for breakfast and were amazed at how good everything looked. We had their biscuit sausage egg and cheese sandwiches. They are huge and very good. We also purchased a baguette and sugar free banana bread to take home with us. Everyone is so friendly and first time customers get a choice of a free fritter. They were divine. By mid morning on Saturday, the pies were gone. Too bad because they looked delicious!