“Great Honest Owners”

The Bistro at Annie's
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Just want to make a shoutout to the owners, Justin and Heather, who did quite the detective work to locate my husband after he lost his wallet in the ground there. After having a delicious lunch, my husband went to pay but didn’t have his wallet so I paid. We have different last names but the owner remembered me and did some detective work to track us down. Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Had a wonderful lunch on the patio. Minus the flies it was great to sit outside to enjoy their beautiful seating area. Enjoyed their homemade Gelato too! yum!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

The scallops are delicious! Had the crepe brûlée cheesecake for dessert. Was very good! Staff was excellent! Had a very nice experience!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

A friend took me here and I'm glad she did! We've now been several times and it's great every time. I've had many of their dishes and can't recommend just one because they're all great.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We visited the Bistro at Annie's twice in about a week. Lunch for two of us was Excellent. Seating outside under the trees was a lovely atmosphere. Our waitress "Tenny" was helpful with answers to menu questions and also prompt with checking back regularly. I had the Burger - one of the best I've had in a long time. Juicy (cooked the way I like it medium rare) and very tasty. Only disappointment is that it comes with waffle chips - no fires available.

Second visit was for dinner with another couple. It was the July Fourth Weekend and because of rain all afternoon we were seated inside. The place was pretty busy but still had a few open tables. Two of us started with the accompanying salad and two had the cup of French onion soup. The cup of soup was very dark and a bit salty with only a small amount of cheese on the floating crouton (note that this isn't a full order of French Onion - just a cup of soup that comes with the meal). Keeping in mind that it was an accompaniment it was pretty good. Both of the guys had the Three B Meatloaf with Beef, Bison and Bacon. It was quite smoky flavor from the bacon but they enjoyed it. Both of the ladies had the salmon with a lemon beurre blanc sauce. The sauce was tasty but the fish was a touch overcooked. Both entrees were served with a homestyle mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. The potatoes were good but the veges were just plain - no sauce or flavorings.
We waited a long time for our entrees - waitress told us she was checking regularly but the kitchen was backed up. Could be the holiday weekend etc. but it was a bit of a pain.