“omg sooooo good !!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Baked In Pinetop
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We took home 2 loaves of sourdough it was that good. The scones were good also. My husband loved the muffins and the cookies. Def worth a visit. Everything we got we enjoyed. The sourdough was some of the best I have had.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

A friend recently made brunch that included sourdough toast; not just ANY sourdough toast, but the best I've had in YEARS. She told me it came from a bakery in Pinetop, and a week later, we went there to see if they had any available (it's so good, they tend to run out sometimes). Fortunately, we were able to score not only two more sourdough loaves, but a cheese danish and an apple danish to enjoy with coffee. Oh...my...goodness. Best danish I've had in a long time. I heartily recommend this bakery!

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Besides the fact that their breads are featured in some of our local diners and restaurants, you MUST have try their Danishes and Scones!!!!......the cookies notwithstanding.
Not only are the cookies the best on Our Mountain, but the Danishes ooze perfect sweetness and goo that "schmutz" and drip down your fingers...if you choose to eat them without fork and knife...
Personally, I like the "lick-your-fingers" style of this decadence....
Don't discount the smallness of this tiny walk-in!! It's worth the trip from Nogales, Yuma, Willcox, Tucson, Phoenix Las Vegas, Flagstaff, Albuquerque, and all points in between!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

If you like home made bread, muffins and rolls this is the place to come. This little bakery has some of the most mouth watering bread you will ever find. One of our favorites this year is the blue cheese onion loaf! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The baked products we bought last year led us back to it again. It is located just 1/2 mile from Darbi's Café and we bought pastries which are huge. The owner and his help make every conceivable types of breads and pastries, which are just too many to name but the size of the items that the prices are more than reasonable. The place is located in a small strip of stores and parking is easy and we ended up visiting it again the next day. The place smells just wonderful and the help is very friendly. We came back for the Jalapeno bread but we came a bit early and they had not yet got to that and we left with more pastries with a small Apple Cream cake and a few more pastries. This is the second year in a row to visit the area as we come to visit the Snowflake Temple and we are 160 miles south of these small communities in the White Mountain area.