“Lunch for the road”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 6 W White Mountain Rd in Lakeside. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stopped by on the way out of town. It was a Sunday late morning and it wasn't busy yet. The young man at the front counter was new with little training. He was slow and unsure of what he was doing. After a short wait we got our food that was barely warm. I should have returned it but we wanted to get on down the road!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We eat very seldom at any fast food place. We made an exception this time, remembering some pretty good wraps we had at McDonald on our last visit. What a disappointment this was ! The wraps have disappeared from the menu and are no longer available, so I ordered a Filet-o-fish and my wife a Grilled Artisan Chicken.
The fish sandwich was miserable in size, aspect and taste, while the chicken was more like a piece of uncooked rubber than anything else - not even edible.
In addition, the guy taking our order was listless, distracted and incompetent.
And what about the prices? Far too expensive for what we got.
Never again at this place!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Although I love McDonalds, I was forced to go through the drive through since the lobby is being remodeled. I waited an inorderinate amount of time (20 minutes!) in line and once you're in the middle you can't get out. I complained to staff that they're only preparing a couple meals at a time and why was it so slow? She responded by bringing my meal at the pay window to make up for it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stopped here for breakfast. The food was prepared quickly, the store was cleaning but we didn't know the McDonald chain prices had increased as much as they have. The food was good but I can get more bang for my buck at some other place.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Did not have a good experience with cashier... Didn't get her name... Normally I only like giving positive feedback but this time the cashier needs to go back to training and learn more about customer service. I often go to McDonald's but this girl was not friendly and a little rude... I went thru the drive thru...