“What a find.”

Salt Restaurant and Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

What a treat. Great food and service!! Glad we discovered it before we left. Definitely will come back next fall.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My husband and I are both gluten free and had a delicious dinner. We shared the shrimp ceviche (in a harissa aoli, which was an unusual take), grilled ceaser (no croutons), brussel sprouts with pancetta and scallops with risotto and fennel. Everything was terrific. The carbonara looked wonderful, but they did not have gf pasta (suggestion- add gf pasta to the menu). We will definitely return

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The view is lovely unfortunately it's extremely loud and extremely over priced for the quality of food. I had the filet which was ordered as medium rare. It came out charred black on the outside and well done. The portion was a little on the small side. The rest of the plate was a joke. Perhaps some of the other meals are better but for 50$ the Filet was a real waste. The staff is slow and seemed to not really care that the guest were there at all.

1  Thank Glen P
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited this restaurant with friends who live in Pine Top. They hadn't been there in three years and described it as "over-priced small portions." Since it was my wife's birthday, we decided to try something other than Pine Top steaks.

The food was terrific and plentiful. None of us thought the menu prices were high. I had the lamb shank and everyone else had a pasta special. Two bottles of a good red wine which was also priced reasonably.

We don't get to Pine Top often, but I suspect our friends will return to Salt sooner than later.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Lew D
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

You are in a mountain resort town and are expecting mountain resort food - steaks, maybe salmon and pasta. Salt was a glorious delicious surprise. Tablecloths. Attentive wait staff. And wonderful food. Reasonable prices too. My wife’s scallops were sweet and tender. My lamb shank was moist and flavorful. The brussel sprouts appetizer was plentiful and delicious. A must for fine dining if you are in Pinetop.

Date of visit: June 2018