“Authentic and generous”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Have had both dinner and lunch at this wonderful spot. First off, the lunch menu is an incredible bargain with generous portions and a wide variety. Dinner options are broader with surprising variety including seafood. Four in our group, each getting a different meal and all were delicious. The service is friendly and efficient, though the lunch crowd knows a good deal and it can get busy. This would be my go to place if they had it in Tucson, but I'll just be sure to visit when in Pinetop.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I live in Tucson and have tasted food at several Mexican restaurants in the Tucson and the Pinetop area. This is by far one of the best restaurants I have been to. The food is great and the service is fantastic. This surprises me that there could be such a great Mexican restaurant in Pinetop, but here it is.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Los Corrales in Pinetop. Hubby ordered the seafood soup, I ordered the shrimp tacos. Both dishes were very good. Many people were enjoying the margaritas.

The parking lot is large but is also shared by a tavern, so keep that in mind for weekends. There was room for wheelchairs but I'm not sure how easy it is to access the entrance. The batnrooms were okay.

The service was good. Prices good. You will enjoy!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We can always count on Los Corrales to provide excellent customer service with the personal touch as well as consistency in their food availability and flavor. They accommodated our group of 15 with friendly efficiency!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Ate here on July 25th. We have eaten here several times when we have been to Pinetop. This time a little disappointed. The chips seemed burnt and I ordered beef fajitas and the majority of what was on the plate was onion and the strange thing was part of the onion was not even cooked. Not sure I would go back.