other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cozy Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Tom W
“Great Location”
Reviewed 8 September 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I stayed here for three months. It was a great location for me as it is walking distance to the Golf Course and 5-10min from the main drag of Pine Top. It is a little outdated but meets all basic needs. I would say it was a little over priced for the accommodations.

Pros:
Location
Space

Cons:
The sheets and towels are old, very old. I almost asked my daughter to bring some from home when she came to visit as the elastic was so worn out they wouldn’t stay on the bed.
The patio is narrow and lacks good furniture.
There is no WIFI, which it states but it really affected my phone being able to work so keep that in mind.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Sep 2018
I wish the linens had been addressed during the stay. The lack of WIFI is not the issue with phone, there is only one cell provider up here (Verizon) others do not work well. The condo is also priced lowest in the area. The condo was left very dirty by guest and required additional cleaning.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing