“Great place to eat”

Headingley Grill
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Headingley
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Great home cooking. Everything tastes just like your Mom made it. Hopiefully your Mom was a great cook. Breakfasts are plentiful. Good coffee. But don't go on a Sunday morn. Place is always packed. Burgers, but their own pizza is over loaded, thin crust. The 18 incher burger pizza was great. Feed 4 and with left overs. Their T-bone steak night cooked to the exact doness and price is great. Desserts are good. Salads are huge and the staff is ver accomandating.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I traveled to my moms in Headingly by bus one Christmas. I was expecting and the bus dropped me off here to wait to be picked up. I was the first customer at opening, it was early morning. The waitress was happy and very polite, I enjoyed the "diner" feel to it I love that.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

bacon cheeseburger awesome very tasty and great service. my 16 year old had the whiskey burger and actually didnt notice the onions on it it was so good.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Local landmark restaurant with good selection of excellent home made food and specials. The soup and desserts are a wonderful start and end to the fantastic meal you will have in between. Ingredients are fresh and wonderfully prepared. I will be stopping in here every chance I'm in that area of the province.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We take the short drive here for great coffee and home cooked breakfast.

Great price point.

Not fancy. Needs some updating and TLC, but they deliver a great breakfast.

1  Thank Krista C