Lowest prices for your stay
US$257
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2019

First of all the location, is great, right on the sea side with view on the Mediterranean.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, they went out of their way to help us (we were travelling with a small dog).
The rooms are modern and very clean, breakfast is generous.
The hotel also has a beach restaurant to enjoy the sunset with a drink and tapas as well as a wonderful gastronomic restaurant that serves great fish, I still remember the marinated sardines that were out of this world!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 31200Eric
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Stqyed early July for 5 nights in lovely, clean, fresh rooms with panoramic sea view from balcony. We watched htis hotel being built (we are annual visitors to Canyelles/Alamadraba) and were dubious about the pool (out front, near road), and the hotel in general. However, it exceeded our expecations on all fronts - clean, fragrant, friendly and attentive staff, rooms were a good size with plenty of storage and very comfortable beds. Breakffast buffet was great - including Nespresso coffee options, fresh orange juice, great range of continential breakfast items. You come to Canyelles/Alamadraba precisely because it 'ISN'T Roses or at all 'touristy'. It's a boutique hotel in a non-commercial location, attracting visitors looking to enjoy a relaxing, beach/sea oriented break without the noise and hubbub of a major holiday resort. We sunbathed, swam, walked, sailed, ate (a lot, without much complaint about anything), visited neighbouring centres like Begur and Cadaques, found a great beach venue by accident (from our hired boat) and enjoyed, again, a great long weekend in a location that we enjoy year after year. It's hard to understand some of the negative commentary about either this hotel, or its environs. We had and have no complaints.

Room tip: Opt for a sea view, and sit on your balcony with a drink looking at the fantastic bay until the sun goes down!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Tina K
Reviewed 1 July 2019

This was booked as part of a hiking package and met our needs. We stayed 2 nights. Rooms are basic and clean, nothing special here. Bathrooms are outdated, shower pressure good. Bed was comfortable. The rooms are sprayed with a fragrance that I found off putting. It was a strong cheap perfume type fragrance.
The breakfast buffet was very good.
Reception area large and hotel staff friendly.
I would not choose this hotel again mainly due to the fragrance sprayed in the room and the outdated style of the rooms. I rate the rooms at a 2/5 due to the strong fragrance sprayed in them.
Pool is at entrance to hotel along the street, not private at all, but did look like a nice pool.
Hotel is across the street from a wonderful beach.

Room tip: get a room with sea view.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Hi
I came with My son 13 years old for his birthday celebration,the staff really was very helpful , friendly ,especial THANK for Maya she is so nice and very helpful, Braïs which was in the restaurant he was very clever and understood what exactly we need and Edel she is a very helpful understanding what exactly the guest need those people they add value to my stay when you come to relax and you don’t know the place you need someone understands your needs .

Also they helped me to preparer for my son’s birthday I paid for the cake and they ordered it for me .
The things I don’t like it in the hotel -
Rooms is without coffee maker or kettle for water to do a tea , especially the view is amazing , I have the a balcony sea view and it’s really nice to have your hot drink with you , even if you order the tea from the bar it’s not boiled water so I advise to bring your boiler with you .
I rented a car from Barcelona and it’s around 1.5 hours from there , the Resturant’s not very good around the hotel maybe if you go to the roses city center to find a good restaurant.
The parking is a bit expensive 18 € per night .
I booked the hotel and it’s showed in the facilities it’s self Landry and it’s only Landry I’ve been to the city center to wash my cloth its easer they have a machines there next to the supermarket.
Overall the hotel is nice relaxing but unfortunately the wether wasn’t good I arrived on the 4th June and I will not come again in this time in Europe:) we can’t swim.
They have a French , Spanish channels and there is NO English channels in the TV .

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank hinda83
Reviewed 30 October 2018

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times before and find it very welcoming.
It is at the far end of Roses away from the centre but a nice walkway along the cliffs gets you into town in about 30mins.
The place is very clean and the staff very helpful.
Room was on the front overlooking the beach with a fabulous view.
Breakfast was super with everything you could wish for on a buffet basis.
The only complaint we have is that the evening meal was awful. The starter was just a bowl of peas!! and the veal main was raw. The prices are very high for what you get.
Suggest you eat out in the evening at the many restaurants within walking distance.

Room tip: sea facing rooms are great with large balcony
Date of stay: September 2018