Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$196
eDreamsUS$176
ZenHotels.comUS$195
Agoda.comUS$176
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We would definitely return to this hotel. The location was perfect, although our room was quite small the bed was very comfortable, very clean with daily maid service. The breakfast was very good value with plenty of choice.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Spotless clean, quiet, with all comfort I could wish for, very good service and treatment by all staff I came into contact with (about 7 people).
Impressively good quality and variety of breakfast options.
50% discount coupons for practicing water sports.
Very pleasant ambiance everywhere in the hotel, with all design or service details very well taken care of.
Many TV channels, with very good signal.
Placed ideally, veryclose to the beach, but in the second, quiet front, right at the start of the shopping and eating area of the town.
I was sorry I could only spend 4 nights there, as the feeling was splendid.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is super cute, clean and well equipped. You definitely get a french, sophisticated vibe when entering. My mom and I had a room with balcony and sea view, which we very much enjoyed. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The breakfast buffet was amazing. Everything was fresh and delicately presented. If I ever come back to Roses this will definitely be my number one choice of accomodation. Thanks Carmen for a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Not much new to add ... level of service and hotel kept up since several years I have come here ! Always booked directly with the hotel and received a good price. Quiet, close to everything and great breakfast!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Well kept, quite , clean, amazing breakfast.
Very good for the price.
They don’t Have restaurant, but, next door, another hostal of the property, they have.
3 minutes walking to the see front and the beach.
My hursbund and I have been leaving in Roses for couple of years. Not any more.
We will recomend this Hotel, no doubt.

Date of stay: April 2018