All reviews entertainment team bar staff suneo club gyros evening entertainment could be better pin plug sockets great holiday next year tui rep toasties sunbed situation aqua gym refundable deposit pool towels pool bar the hotel manager cypriot dancers
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Third visit in June 2018 and yet again our holiday was amazing. Stayed in a different part of the hotel with sea view this visit and the room was again immaculate, clean and bright. The hotel itself has made some improvements since last year, shaded dining area which was needed at the height of the sun as well as a stunning new 5th floor with a lift, it just keeps getting better and better.
The location is fantastic, a short walk over the road to the beach and then if you want the night life the strip is only a five minute walk away but not spoiling the peace at the hotel.
The food is fabulous and we can be picky eaters, there is so much choice at each meal sitting that you can always find a good plateful.
The best thing about this hotel though and the reason we keep coming back are the people that work here, no matter what country they are from they go the extra mile to make your holiday amazing, they are so friendly, because of this we made so many more new friends again.
Coming back 19th September 2018 counting the days we cannot wait!

Room Tip: Sea View is lovely
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ele P, General Manager at Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you jacacojo for your continues support. It means the world to us.

Your keen observations and detailed feedback are much appreciated. At SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa we love ‘engaging’ with our guests at any opportunity, and savor your tremendously kind acknowledgement. Such compliments make us strive harder to maintain our high standards.

My Team and I, are absolutely rapt with your online comments following your third visit in June at our newly updated Hotel. We would like nothing more than to thank you for such commendable review on the nature of our immeasurable efforts to offer ‘Leading Holiday experiences’.

We all look forward to welcoming you on September 19' 2018. Please feel free to email me directly if I can be of any assistance. My email address is: epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

Fond regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Stayed on a AI basis 23.07.2018 to 30.07.2018 we booked a sea view room and stayed in room 442 we were not disappointed. Hotel and rooms probably the cleanest we have ever stayed in whilst abroad so for a 3* excellent. Restaurant is also excellent as seating area is separated from food buffet by glass partition so buffet area is kept air conditioned and separate makes it feel a little less like a canteen. Food choice could not be faulted at all times certainly put on weight with the deserts. Kiosk for lunch very good with choice of burger, hot dog, kabab and salad, Bar staff excellent and most drinks very good with choice of local beer and spirits. only criticism here was the coke more like panda pop, happy shoppa quality but sprite very good. Nice touch to have table service for drinks in the restaurant at lunch and dinner. Staff very friendly bar staff and restaurant staff do an excellent job and work very hard. Also on arrival you get given vouches that you can exchange for pool towels and we never rushed to get a sunbed although most were gone immediately at 08:30 but at least not at sunrise. Balinese beds also available for just €7 a day so certainly not a rip off. Pool area kept extremely clean even though people were eating at their sunbeds, this could be improved if a few tables in the area behind the Kiosk were set out for Kiosk use during lunchtime and not laid just for the restaurant only as it is a nice area to sit and have food at Dinner. Seating area around bar could do with a few umbrellas as its a proper suntrap. Hotel location to beach is excellent less than a 5 minute walk and even when we went to the beach it was close enough to go back to the hotel and grab a burger from the Kiosk if you wanted too. Also do not be put off if you think Aiya napa is just all about clubbing its not its a really nice resort and we went out most evenings for a walk and had a drink in one of the many bars, always felt extremely safe so not like san antonio ibiza or magaluf spain. would recommend flight times to Cyprus tend to be a bit of a nightmare but we booked a late check out room and got to keep our room until 6pm which is worth doing. would stay again.

Room Tip: Sea view on recommended
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ele P, General Manager at Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

What a beautiful review! Thank you so much Grog2010 for those kind words.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa and we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing the best level of guest service and I am thrilled to read that interactions with my team were all very positive.

All your suggestions have been noted; thank you for caring enough to point them out and assisting us to improve.

Your praises about the cleanliness of our Hotel and rooms, the excellent Restaurant seating, the great food choices of the buffet, especially the desserts and snacks are welcomed with pride.

We are so flattered with your recommendation and we most certainly look forward to welcoming you back again and again. Please feel free to email me at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com on your next visit.

Fondly yours,

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed two weeks, one of them without functioning AC.. the bed clothes not changed regularly and you can imagine the smell without AC. The service and staff want to do their best but the systems around the restaurant and pool are really bad. Not enough sunbeds as there are rooms and guests which creates conflicts between guests. At 8 am the pool opens and there is at least 30-40 people running like animals to get a good sunbed. The worst is the staff around the pool enjoys the countdown and laughs while people run to get a sunbed. In my 2 week vacation i havent slept in late once due to the sunbeds, so im not really going home with that well rested feeling many of us would like to.
A lot of families that need more time to get up because of small children I saw a lot of dissapointment when they cant fit around the pool. In the restaurant there was one or two occasions where we got our drinks in time before finishing our meal. The bar personnel would at times forget you in the line and rather talk to the younger females.
The food was okay but too much pork dishes and not big variety on meat. I would not choose this hotel again. Guests from Norrköping, SWE

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kadrispahicsanjin

Dear kadrispahicsanjin,

Thank you for sharing your level of satisfaction on Trip Advisor.

I firstly wish to address the room cleaning. Rooms are cleaned every single day; the linen are changed as per Suneo agreement and our environmental policy which is every 3rd day. If guests have an accident and wish the linen changed earlier we attend to it no questions asked. In case guests have the do not disturb sign on the door knob, the room attendant leaves under the door a notification advising the guest to contact our friendly reception Team prior to 15:00 hours, should they wish the room cleaned. I am a little puzzled as to what has happened.

On another important note the main building's air conditioning/fun coils are Eco friendly and brand new. I would be most grateful if you could email me directly and advise me of the room number you have stayed in as this is a serious matter and I wish to rectify it as soon as possible with the company as the fun-coils are under warrante.

kadrispahicsanjin, we wish you all the very best for your future Travels and should you decide to revisit us we would love to welcome you back. In the meantime please free to email me at : epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com.

Warm regards,

General manager

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Still got 3 days remaining on this holiday.

Check in was very efficient and we were shown the hotels facilities which was an addition to previous hotels.

Room was excellent. Annex family with pool and sea view. Nice beds and shower room. Most importantly good air con sadly lacking in previous holidays. A must in Cyprus as it is blooming hot.

Food was good on a par I would say with previous AI hotels we have stayed in. Only negatives was the dining room was too warm. Looked like it had air con but wasn't using it!! Often left with table outside as inside full and outside was too warm when eating hot food. Food selection was ok but found the replenishing a little slow especially deserts and drinks glasses at breakfast far too small.

Snack bar was good as was the bar and clearly hardworking bar staff doing a great job!!

Thought the sunbed situation was good and well under control. Have stayed in hotels where you need to be up at 5 or 6 am to get one so 8 is a lie in.

Hotel was clean throughout and rooms well looked after by the maids.

Evening entertainment was ok
But this is Ayia napa on your doorstep so if you want something else go get it.

Having stayed at 4 AI hotels in the last 4 years I would say this is probably the best all around.

Thankyou and we will look for your brand on future vacations x

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Brian L,

" .....Having stayed at 4 AI hotels in the last 4 years I would say this is probably the best all around ........"

Thank you for taking time out of your holiday to share your thoughts with us and fellow travelers on Trip Advisor.

Your praises have been welcomed with pride and I am most grateful for your objective review. Constructive feedback is always appreciated. I consider it more like a medicine. When we are unwell we take medication; we may not like it but we know will make us feel better. With Constructive criticism, we may not like what we hear but if we “fix it” we know will make us better. As a Team we always aim to provide an amazing overall experience here, so I am sad to hear we just fell short. Your contribution to our endless efforts for improvement are cherished.

Looking at the bigger picture, I am glad you enjoyed your spacious accommodation, comfortable beds, great Air-conditioning, amazing views, efficient service, great food and cleanliness throughout. I am most thankful for mentioning all these positives of your stay as well!

Your patronage is important to us. Should you wish any recommendations on sister properties please do not hesitate to contact me at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Just back from a week staying here. We are a family of 3, 46, 19 and 15.
Having read plenty of reviews about the hotel, Im glad I made the choice to book here. We arrived just before midnight, and there was a sandwich and water in the room for us, but we still just managed to get a drink from the bar before the all inclusive stopped at 12. Room was adequate for 3 of us.
Food was good, plenty of choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner, and then you have the kiosk serving hotdogs, burgers, nacho, chips, if you want too ! Only small gripe about the restaurant was the wait for drinks, often we would of have finished our meal before the drinks had arrived. One occasion there was a shortage of cutlery, no spoons for dessert, I asked 2 members of staff, but they seemed disinterested, and after waiting 10 mins, my ice cream had melted lol. Eventually we did get them, not a major issue, but something to improve on.
Entertainment was really good, they work very hard ! its a bit cheesy at times, but that kind of made it, we laughed loads, Andy was really good, but the whole team were good, plenty of games going on and everybody getting involved.
Bar staff were great, had some good laughs, amazing that they can remember your drink, and the bar does get busy at times, but they were so quick, and work really hard, and you dont mind waiting when thats the case.
There is a small gym, weights need a revamp, they are very tired, but I got a couple of small workouts in .
All in all, a great holiday, Ive never really stayed in a hotel and not ventured out much, but this place just had a great atmosphere, there was a good mixture of families, couples, and younger groups, and we were content just spending all our time there, that says it all.
Thankyou to all the staff for making it a holiday we wont forget.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your Holiday with us stevecalder2018 “ and you absolutely loved this place” . It has been an absolute pleasure having you stay all three.

Thank you for providing your constructive feedback and please accept my apologies for the service inconsistencies you have experienced on this occasion; I understand in some areas we did not meet your expectations but let me assure you that have been addressed already. On another note I am thrilled to know your positive comments about the Entertainment and especially “funny Andy” who is indeed a little treasure.

The SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa family extends sincere appreciation for you have chosen to visit us and we look forward to hosting you for the many years to come. Please feel free to email me prior to your next visit and I would be more than happy to assist. My email address is: epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

Truly yours,