US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$385
US$336
Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$209
US$154
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$477
US$366
US$232
Bookcyprus.com
  • Breakfast included
Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
  • Pool
Green Bungalows(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$158
US$144
Bookcyprus.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Evabelle Napa Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Hotels.com
US$397
All reviewsentertainment teambar staffsuneo clubevening entertainment could be bettergyrosnext yeargreat holidaytoastiestui repthe hotel managerpool towelscypriot dancersworked so harddrawer spaceuntil midnightpool barcypriot night
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Hi,
Have just returned from a weeks stay at this hotel. 4 adults 2 kids.
It’s excellent for being 3 stars!
Really clean, modern,Friendly staff.
Food good, not excellent but you have to remember its 3 star. You won’t go hungry, something for everyone.
Fab snack bar, kebabs, hotdogs, chips, sandwiches, salad, nachos with dips, popcorn.
Me my hubby and kids had a superior room 003 (paid a little extra as didn’t want a bungalow) overlooks pool two rooms. Lovely outdoor furniture, tea making, fridge, safe, (10euro refundable deposit. comfy beds. Modern TV. USB fits in if you were to bring one with films/ programs.
Parents had room 422 street view partial sea view! Excellent view watching amazing sunsets. You get pool towels on arrival (no charge. You can see the staff working very hard to bring this hotel up to a good standard.
Emailed regarding parents wedding Anniversary and cake and cava were delivered to their room.
If I was to nitpick it would be entertainment could be a little better. And an indoor cocktail bar or similar wouldn’t go a miss as everything revolves around the outdoor pool bar! All said and done all 6 of us had a fab time and will definitely return.

4  Thank janea848
Ele P, General Manager at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear janea848,

Thank you ever so much for posting your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and in particular that our team was able to contribute to such a memorable encounter. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all my brilliant team.

At Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa we take really good care of our guests in every way; I am truly pleased that you enjoyed watching the amazing Cyprus sunsets. As I always say: " You have to live it, to believe it ".

janea848, Thank you once again for sharing your Fab experience, and we look forward to “definitely” welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com at any time.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Arrived 23/5/18 till 30 /5/18 stayed in room 534 family accommodation top marks for cleanliness firstly cleaners are of an extremely high standard .Hotel reception staff most efficient nothing is any trouble always cheerful and pleasant to all guests . Restaurant staff work tirelessly creating lovely fresh food of an extremely high standard also George who was exceedingly good at his job .Head chef was introduced to us which was lovely to be able to chat with him and give him some feedback .Bar staff your all fabulous at your job well done to all staff at back and front of this hotel you run a very tight ship .Also to the gentleman in the restaurant who sat drinking a bottle of water always giving us a wave my sister and I thought it was a guest at the hotel who was holidaying alone and it turns out was the owner who has built it up to a fabulous place to visit .Congratulations Sir your hotel gets full marks from our family .We shall definitely return to your lovely establishment .

Room Tip: Rooms all look perfect
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Diane G
Ele P, General Manager at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience at Atlantica SuneoClub on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you had such a lovely stay. It was really our pleasure to take care of you and I will share your excellent comments and Top marks with my hardworking Team.

Your extensive compliments towards my Housekeeping ladies, the efficient Reception Team, the Kitchen brigade's outstanding food offerings and Bar crew have been welcomed with great pride. Mr Christos (the owner of the Hotel) was full of smiles with your kind mention. He is a very proud man and he loves interacting with "his" guests, even with just smiles.

Diane G, we look forward to having the pleasure to definitely welcoming you back to our lovely establishment. Please feel free to contact me at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com whenever you choose to return.

Fondly yours,

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic holiday, highly recommend, Checking in quick.sandwiches, drinks in fridge when we arrived, room spotless, food plenty of choice for everyone. Staff the best, bar staff fab entertaining, very chatty they knew what we drank within hours of arriving. Emma and the rest of entertainment crew couldn’t of been better, pool polo great fun, my son holds the record of flipin casino chips, you must try, great great entertainment. My biggest huge thank you to Andry she kept our room lovely, had lovely chats with her. Everything wonderful, great stay will be booking again. Thanks everyone for a lovely holiday, see you soon. Xx

5  Thank Paula50812

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor following your June stay at Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa. It is rewarding to know that you have found our services to your satisfaction and that our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I shall share your comments with my brilliant team. Your appraisal is very important to us, since this is the best tool to improve even further as a whole for the well being of our guests.

It is only a pleasure for me to read that we were able to contribute to such a memorable experience and a delight to share such ratings with Andri, Emma, Andy, Jacob, Maria and the "best staff" of Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa.

Many thanks once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Please feel free to contact me at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Have been to sancta napa 3 times before loved everything about it food was excellent. Have came backjust now and foid is not very good at all what a disappointment this time foid hasbt been nothing like before

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank a_deignon
Ele P, General Manager at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear a_deignon,

Thank you for your sharing your thoughts.

I would be most grateful if you could share with me your constructive feedback directly at: epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

With kind regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have read many reviews of this hotel which influenced my decision to stay here. I have been here for three days and so far i am delighted with my decision.

The rooms are excellent, very clean, freshley decorated with a modern look and feel. I was impressed with the attention to detail including three pin plugs fitted as standard (no need for a travel adapter). The TVs are excellent and support USB devices so we were able to watch movies we brought with us on a memory stick which is great for the kids. Beds are extremely comfortable too!

The food here is excellent, I generally like to eat healthily and they do not dissapoint. There is something for everyone here. Kebabs served during the day at poolside are fantastic! Best ive ever tasted. The bar staff are very efficient and are always smiling and engaging. The mangeress - Ele is great, she leads her team from the front and runs a tight ship which is good to see. Her priorities throughout are around customer satisfaction and she appears to pride herself on this.

Another nice touch I think is around the towells. They are very strict with reserving sun beds. Basically you cannot reserve sunbeds before 08:00. If you do, they will be removed. And they do remove them! Finally a hotel has decided to tackle this issue head on. They've got my vote!

All in all, if you want great food, a great selection of drinks, including Champagne, Cocktails and Irish coffees, a great atmosphere, a great nights sleep, first class customer service then this is the place to stay. Well done Ele, we will definately be returning next year!

4  Thank Gman6319
Ele P, General Manager at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Gman6319,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback while you are still at the Hotel. It is such a pleasure to read how highly you appreciate our services, amenities and the small little gestures. My team’s as well as my precedence is to ensure our guests’ well-being and comfort is reached at all times. This is the route we have designed to achieve excellence.

I will share your kind thoughts with my brilliant team as well as your comments about the level of cleanliness around the Hotel, the delicious food observations with our Executive Chef and his brigade. Your review has indeed filled my heart with pride.

Thank you for your support and wishing a wonderful remaining of your stay.

Respectfully yours,