All reviewsentertainment teambar staffsuneo clubgyrosevening entertainment could be betterpin plug socketsgreat holidaynext yeartui reptoastiessunbed situationaqua gympool towelsrefundable depositpool barthe hotel managercypriot dancers
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Upon arrival late sunday evening, we were greeted with a warm welcome by reception staff and given a hotel information pack and keys to our room (307 - pool and sea view. Beach is a 2 minute walk across the road) our room had blue mood lighting, the air con on, some sandwiches and water in the fridge. Breakfast lunch and dinner was first class. We were greeted, seated and our drinks order taken by Michalis or one of the friendly waiters. Always a wide variety of fresh food available. On the evenings we were at the bar, Matsos, Costas, Zezos, Andreas, Iskren, and George were all brilliant, professional and entertaining. Hotel Manager Ele was always around to take time, chat with guests and see how their stay was going. The reception/lounge area was clean with a modern feel. Rooms got serviced every day. The day and evening entertainment team were fantastic and catered for all age groups. The hotel has a gym, iron room and a massage building.
cannot fault the hotel one bit, totally amazing week. Thankyou to all staff, in our eyes this is more like 4 star hotel not 3. We have been back home one day and already looking intro booking for next year :)
lizzie and stewart

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lizzie M
Ele P, General Manager at Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Lizzie and Stewart,

Thank you for your review and I am so delighted to read that we were part of making your first holiday together, outstanding.

At Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa we pride ourselves on providing seamless arrivals, sublime meals and professional service. Personally I thoroughly love meeting our guests. I enjoy receiving their impressions on all the upgrades we have achieved so far and suggestions on what areas we can improve in the new season. I share our vision, future developments and in return I effectively listen to what they wish to see happening at the Hotel.

My Team and I are so happy that you enjoyed the day & evening entertainment, had so much fun at the Pool Bar with Zezos, Matsos, Costas, Andreas, Iskren and of course our charming Restaurant/Bar Manager George. Michali’s warmth of course goes a long way. Your beautiful feedback has been conveyed to each and everyone and we are most grateful for your generous comments.

It was a real pleasure looking after you both. Please feel free to contact me directly on: epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com when you are visiting next. We assure you of our sincere warm hospitality at all times.

Truly yours,

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Just back from an 11 night stay here as a family of 3 (2 adults and a16 year old) and have to say this hotel was first class. The drop off is about 45 minutes (depending how many hotels you drop off to before) and we were off the coach and checked in with 5 minutes! We were fortunate enough to have friends already staying here and were, by chance, given the room right next door to them. Staff were all friendly and courteous. Never encountered a rude staff member either in reception, the restaurant, the maids or in and around the bar. A first!

Room was adequately sized but was seriously lacking cupboard or drawer space. It meant you lived out of your cases for the duration but hardly the end of the world.
It was clean and we had a sea view over the pool. It had a safe (refundable deposit required), hairdryer and the bathroom had everything you would expect it to have, all very clean.
Because you had very little space to hang clothes you may need to iron some before wearing, so there is an ironing room on level -1 that you can use if necessary.

Food was of a high standard in my opinion. There were days when I tried something that wasn't to my taste but i wouldn't criticise the quality of food during our stay at all.
Plenty of different choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff kept the place running smoothly and, as is the trend, were very friendly.

The pool was amazing! It was plenty big enough, not too deep and was warm like bath water (makes a change from freezing cold pools)
There was also a kiddie splash area for the younger ones. It was kept spotlessly clean and every morning you get a cold towel from the people who ran the massage parlour just behind the bar, which was a nice touch.

The bar is great and, again, the staff were brilliant. I never waited more than 30 seconds for a drink at any point or time of day during the holiday. Another first. Plenty of cocktails and beer etc etc and ice creams and tea and coffee. Everything you would expect. Plenty of tables to sit and watch the entertainment and they were constantly clearing away your empty glasses. Excellent service from the bar and their staff.

The entertainment team, Katy, Dagmar, Eric and Simon (apologies for any misspelt names) were brilliant. Kept the kids and adults entertained during the day and in the evenings. They worked tirelessly and were, again, uber friendly. They never forced you to take part in activities if you did not want you but there was always plenty for everyone to have a go at something.
The 'outside' entertainment in the evenings was good, even the local dancing which I thought would not be to my taste was very good.
You had singers mainly, including Bandaoke which was very entertaining and a duo who were also very good. Along with the audience participation nights, I'd say it was all better than expected.

Outside the hotel you have the beach just across the road and Ayia Napa nightlife just a few minutes walk away. What's not to like?

All in all, as a first time visitor to Ayia Napa and Cyprus, I can't speak highly enough of this place and its staff.
Looking to return for sure!
Enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank MrE1GHT
Ele P, General Manager at Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear MrE1GHT,

Wow! Thank you so much for such amazing feedback! It is reviews like this that motivate and inspire our team here at Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa to provide service from our hearts!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us, and found my team all so welcoming and helpful throughout your stay. You are so right - at Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa we embody an indisputable hospitality spirit with a funky vibe throughout the hotel! We pride ourselves of providing lasting memories for our guests and I am truly glad you have had wonderful encounters with us.

Knowing that you thoroughly enjoyed all facets of your stay, with the highlights being the excellent food, the service received, hotel's cleanliness and the high quality across the board fills our hearts with pride. Your review has been distributed to all Hotel departmental Managers first thing in the morning and most certainly to our amazing TUI SuneoClub Hosts.

Thank you so much once again for your recommendation. It is the best endorsement we could ask for. l ensure you that all future visits will be just as seamless and memorable as the first one.

Truthfully yours,

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is definitely not a 3 star hotel. It deserves a 4 star and I would expect this to be upgraded for next year. We were a large group of 17 increasing to 30 for our wedding in August.
Reception: friendly, accommodating, helpful staff. Really cannot fault them at all.
Rooms: spotlessly clean, comfortable and has everything you need, hairdryer, towels, pool towels which you can change daily if required. I would only say that ours was a little on the small side for the 3 of us but seeing as though we only slept in them it wasn't a problem. We were in the old block, the new block is beautiful with bigger rooms. My sister wasn't happy with her room and was changed hours after arrival.
Pool and bar staff: the pool is large and very warm and again spotlessly clean. It's really lovely. The bar staff are funny, friendly and get to know what you drink without the need to ask. Yet again could not fault them. My only gripe would be that we had to get out of the pool at 6pm sharp. Were used to swimming until gone 7pm.
Food and dining: EVERY night Liliana arranged for our party to be sat together, 30 of us at times. I have NEVER been to a hotel which has been so accommodating. The waitresses are friendly and happy to help without being asked. My dad is disabled and Monica was there to assist him every morning. Other staff assisted him too and this made my mum's life and holiday easier. Such brilliant service. The food is the best I have ever had in a hotel. A varied selection of beautiful, delicious food every day. I've put on a stone in weight and didn't even eat the chips!! The children always found something they liked and always managed to eat some veg which is an almost impossible challenge on holiday. Just brilliant.
Entertainment: I've read the reviews about the entertainment. My experience is that the reps work relentlessly hard day in day out to make sure you have a great holiday. The pool games are great fun and we participated daily. We had to make sure our beach days fitted in around the volleyball and water polo. My 8 year old took a shine to Eric and Simon who really took him under their wing and didn't find him annoying at all. In fact some evenings they sat with us after the entertainment just for a chat. The evening entertainment isn't brilliant but it's not down to the entertainment team. They really do try. I think TUI need to plough more money into this area and hire tribute acts or magic shows as the reps really do try their best with what they've got. There's not much for teenagers and I think a pool table or movie nights or even sky sports would help entertain the older kids.
Cleanliness: spotless can't say any more.
Location: prefect. 2 minutes from the beach which is busy and crammed to full capacity. It's like sardines. However the sea is beautiful and very very warm. The watersports were an added bonus and Paradisos bar was wicked. The strip isn't far but can't be heard from the hotel. All in all a fantastic location.
Wedding: our wedding day was amazing. The hotel arranged champagne and canapés whilst we were getting ready to be delivered to the room and then when we returned our bed was covered in red petals with the towels made into swans. A really nice touch.
The manager is a lovely, classy lady who really takes her time to welcome you and get to know her guests. I can see why this hotel is so amazing and works so well. She does an amazing job. She deserves the 4 star status for this hotel.
I'm sorry my review is so long but I could go on and on about the positives of this hotel. We had an amazing time and we would certainly not hesitate to return and I don't say that often. You will not be disappointed with your stay here. It's truly brilliant and the staff are a real credit. Well done Sancta Napa and a BIG thank you to all the staff that made our holiday experience exceptional. Just gutted to be home. Miss you already.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sjdixon1,

Once again Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing to stay with us during your very special Holiday. I hope your upcoming honeymoon week is even more enjoyable.

You have summed it all up as: “Just Brilliant”

I am over the moon reading our team was able to provide you with our best service and it makes me even happier to see that Liliana, Monica and the entertainment crew took great care of you all, especially your dad. Your praises have been passed on to every department Head as means of motivation and sincere appreciation for our Team’s diligence to create happy memories for our guests.

We genuinely believe that our extra little touches go a long way in making our valued guests feel pampered and welcome. My Team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your pre-wedding bubbly and petite fours along with the room set up for your wedding night.

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and I am so pleased that you left Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa with only happy recollections. Our hotel is indeed unique, with our entire team providing genuine care for our guests and maintaining the high standards we are so proud of.

I personally thank you for your wonderful recommendation of Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa and look forward to creating more memorable experiences on your next visit – maybe your 1st wedding anniversary? We positively await your return Mr & Mrs Sjdixon1

Yours truly,

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is so special! We visited this hotel in August 2017 and had the most amazing holiday! My Wife has special needs being unable to walk unaided but the hotel Management and all the hotel staff made our stay amazing! Thank you to you all - So many to mention individually! The TUI Suneo Entertainment Team Katie, Simone, Eric & Dagmar were totally committed to keeping both young and older guests entertained and exceeded in offering excellent, professional levels of varied sporting and theatrical entertainment every day and evening and offering memorable facilities to all guests! Well done to you all. Thank you so much for making our stay so memorable! Overall having visited Cyprus for many years now we highly recommend staying at this beautiful hotel in Ayia (Agia) Napa - The Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel because food, service, rooms, cleanliness, bar staff, attention to detail, in fact everything is worth giving outstanding credit to this superb venue! Thank you all we will be back !
The Hampson's- Manchester U. K.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ele P, General Manager at Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Judehampie,

I am so delighted to read your fantastic review from your recent stay at Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa. I was especially pleased to hear your stay was comfortable. Is nothing more rewarding than reading that you have found the service from all members of my team excellent, especially our TUI Suneo Entertainment hardworking crew. We pride ourselves on providing warm and genuine hospitality; we believe that the personal little touches go a long way in making our guests stays memorable; just like yours.

My amazing Team and I are thankful for sharing your glowing holiday encounter with Trip Advisor’s community and recommending us so highly.

We would love to have you visit us again very soon and assure you of our attention at all times.

Proudly yours,

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We booked a inland view room not sure to change to pool view there's 3 adults are the rooms big anothe also could we change when we get threre or change now we are traveling there in June 2018 , do they have a ironing service as we are going to a wedding

Room Tip: Like a quite room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mrf112016

Dear mrf112016,

Thank you for communicating with us requesting information on rooms that may accommodate 3 adults.

Atlantica SuneoClub Sancta Napa offers Family Inland view room and Superior Inland view room as well. These rooms are very spacious and pleasantly accommodate 3 Adult guests - Bedding is consisted of a Double bed and 2 single beds. The standard Inland view room you have reserved accommodates 3 adults. Bedding is consisted of 2 single beds (should you wish for the beds to be joined together we are more than happy to do so. Please email us and we shall have the beds all set up prior to arrival), plus an extra bed for the 3rd person.

The pressing room is located on the lower level for your "ironing" needs or should you wish to use external laundry/dry cleaning this service attracts fees.

Your request regarding a quiet room has been uploaded on to your profile and the reservations Team shall spare every effort to assist.

mrf112016, Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on : epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com if I can be of further assistance.

We are looking forward to welcoming in June 2018.

Sincerely yours,