All reviews needs updating short break perfect location pool bar perfect holiday sandy beach nice hotel cocktails gym cleanliness receptionist
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The property, i would say, is a good 3 star hotel and not 4. The location is really good, close to bars and clubs but also to the beach and lovely beach restaurants. A good choice for a weekend, but would not book it for a longer stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VictoriaD1722
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel very much. Very good and tasty food. Especialy dinners. Lots of desserts to choose. Good service. Rooms quite good. Nice polite personal people. Price is low for that quality. Recomended for all my friends

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Very poor rooms condition. Fungi in the bathroom, etc. 2 stars max so check what you pay for this. Food is moderate although no espresso at breakfast. Was difficult to have something healthy for kids.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Happiness727855
Reviewed 19 August 2017

To be fair it was supposed to be a quick budget stop over, while getting over a long journey from Oz, but I feel we could have done so much better. In desperate need of modernisation, ridiculously inadequate aircon, barely clean bathrooms with signs of mould. We paid extra for all inclusive, which was a mistake. Breakfast was STONE COLD, and dinner not much better. The only positive was the lovely pool and proximity to the beach. Also, my daughter left a small bag of very expensive make up behind, but despite calling them within an hour of leaving, we were given the run around, and eventually told that the cleaner had "probably" thrown it away!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The overall impression of the hotel isn't bad, but some things were really awful. Let's start with the fact that the hotel is a good 3 star, but not a 4 star hotel. Some rooms really need renovation, the food is simple and sometimes too salty (which during our 14 nights stay was almost the same all the time). But the worst thing that really disappointed me and made my stay not so sunny, was the fact that my shirt/tunic has suddenly disappeared from my room. I should mention that it was expensive enough. At the reception I was told that it might have been taken to the laundry service with bathroom towels by the mistake and they can do nothing. Neither I was suggested to get a new one or money for the loss caused by the hotel staff.
What we loved most was the place the hotel was situated- the beach is 2 minutes walk from the hotel and you can reach the city center in about 10-15 minutes. The view from the hotel was satisfying as well(but only if you take a room with the sea view).

Date of stay: July 2017