All reviews main pool nissi beach girls holiday cheap hotel younger generation rooms are basic every other day clubbing holiday quiet pool night life min walk most nights strip napa clubs square cocktails
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had a room in the hotel which had not been refurbished however still included all the necessities. Hotel is positioned in a perfect location only a few minutes away from the strip and we never noticed any outside noise. Our friends had a different room over the other side of the hotel, they had a huge balcony which was fantastic for pre drinks.

Overall the hotel had everything necessary and we certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank James W
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel has 3 party, one is refurnished (in the main building), two are awful. The awful part is the cheap part, full of mostly british youngsters, "party animals" , behaving like animals in the common areas, and int the big swimming pool. They are drunk at 3pm, and shouting like crazy until 6am.
On the other hand, the hotel has a very good location, just in the center of Ayia Napa, next to nice restaurants, supermarket, souvenir shops.
Cleaning is not perfect, we fount roaches and ants.
It could be a good hotel, if they'd spend some money for renovation, and get rid of cheap british youngsters...

I do not recommend it for families. This is the playground of british youngsters.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kasz1
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We booked two rooms in this hotel - we reached to find the rooms not as described.

The rooms are sooo dirty and full of bugs.

The AC is paid and you will struggle to make them turn in on. First night they kept it off so we could not sleep a minute.

The staff are soo rude and manager said in our face he does not care if we write a negative review about our experience.

We finally left 4 nights before our booked checkout date and they refused to give us any refund.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kassem Y
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We booked on this hotel from 14 to 17 august to have fun....we passed our time killing cokroaches!!!!!!!
- The apartments are so dirty and the bed set are also dirty!!!!!
- Horrible foods....
- we paid 25 euro's for the air condition ....then when we come to sleep..the ac wasnt working.... we went 4 times to the reception to ask them to fix it!!!!!! The funiest thing is when we turn on the ac we noticed that it turned off and on several times and when we changed the temperature it also changed!!!! Here we noticed that maybe the receptionist is board so he spent his time playing with it!!!!!! :P
- phone doesn't works if u want to call the reception!!!!
Some clients found heroines on his appartement!!!!!
This hotel is for who don't matter about the clean....
- internet is not free...u must pay 2€ per hour....

In my opinion this hotel must be better because its place is near to everything!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nahida E
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel last minute for 10 days. I could
see it was in a good location and didn’t worry about much else as I would be out all day and just needed somewhere clean to sleep at night.

This hotel is not clean and I did not get any sleep at night.

The bathroom was disgusting. The bath had been painted and the paint was peeling off leaving a gap
between the bath and the layer of paint. The first day I had a shower loads of sand and grime came out of the gap that must of got stuck in there from the previous people staying there. The drain was also blocked so the whole bath was filling up with nasty stuff. When I reported this to the hotel reception staff, I was told bluntly ‘we do not do room changes’. They sent the ‘technician’ to my room to have a look and he basically picked away at some of the paint and that was it. The bath was still a disgusting mess and the drain still blocked. I did not dare to use the bath the whole time I was there, I only showered. While in the shower you need to be on constant alert as the water will spontaneously change temperature and scald your head.

The bathroom pretty much stank like doo doo 24/7 as nasty smells were coming up through the drains all day and night.

The room was ‘cleaned’ a couple of times during our 10 night stay. When I say cleaned, the bed was made and towels were changed. When we arrived the floor looked like it hadn’t been swept or mopped for months and I had black curly hairs stuck to my feet after walking across the room barefoot (not mine!)

If you want air con you have to pay 8 euros per day. So that was another 80euros on top of already paying £65 per night to stay in this germ infested hell hole for 10 days of my life. If you want wifi you have to pay extra for that too.

This hotel is full of 17 year olds who are a little bit too excited to get away from their parents for a few days and haven’t quite mastered the art of handling their drink. If you would like to sleep during your holiday, do not stay here. You may hear music, arguing, people throwing up, singing all night and bed banging noises (only 3 minutes worth though) as well as a plethora of other sounds throughout the night.

The breakfast was decent, but chances are you won’t make it up for breakfast as you will probably need a lay in after being kept up all night.

Do not stay here.
Do not waste your money.
It disgusting, dirty and the staff do not care about you.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple