US$529
  • Breakfast included
US$354
US$277
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$243
US$192
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$301
US$273
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

Senator Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$82
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$441
US$336
Hotels.com
Napa Prince Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$116
Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$137
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$184
Book now, pay at stay
US$594
US$494
1,124 results
All reviewsanimation teamannex buildingnissi beachwater polopool barnext yeardiving schoolsandy baygreat holidaykiller poolbar staffcarvery nightthe main hotelevening entertainmentplenty of choicethomas cookall inclusive drinks
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Some staff needs good training, old facilities, rooms are nice but bad wifi. The bar staff is very good and friendly. Good animation team. No frills rooms and average food not for a 4 star hotel. The swimming pool is great if not crowded at times.

Room Tip: a top floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing first holiday to Cyprus. This hotel had everything we wanted and was more than we expected. The room was very clean and we had fresh towels everyday. All staff were friendly and helpful. We were all inclusive, the food was very good and as a fussy eater I can honestly say I enjoyed all my meals here. The owners and staff at the dive centre on site were brilliant and I can't thank them enough for helping me with my first dive. Lastly a huge thank you to all entertainment staff, Molly, Penny, Paul, Phil and JP. You guys made our holiday! Thanks for getting us so involved. We loved all the day time activities and especially loved the evening entertainment. You are all amazing at what you do! Can't wait to come back.
Zoe and Matt

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The animation team that was made up of Paul, Phil, Penny, Mollie and JP were all amazing, they made sure that you had great fun and offered many games to do during the day such as darts, if like my family who didn't do a lot of activities they still provide entertainment at the night time such as "21st century songs" that they sing and bingo. One person from the bar staff remembered our orders and they were all very kind and welcoming people. The hotel is amazing and is right next to the beach, I recommend this place as the staff and the rooms are better than other places I have been to.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Kaitlyn G
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited the pavlo napa beach hotel from the 23 June to the 7 July 2017.
The Pluses are: clean room, comfy beds, great shower, fridge, tea making facilities, balcony with view of the beach. The entertainment team of Paul, mollie, Phil, penny and JP were brilliant for the whole time we were there and love Phils aqua gym a sight to behold. Everyone was involved in the activities no matter what our age was. Evening entertainment was also great.
On the minus side: We arrived at 9.30 in the evening and the restaurant was closed we had been travelling all day and all we got to eat was a sandwich, a piece of cake, banana and a small bottle of water and I expected more of a four star hotel. We also had to pay 2 euros a day for the safe which should have been included in the all inclusive aspect. We also had one small bottle of water which we could get be refilled but I have been to other hotels where you can get bottles of water on request. Having said all that these are only personal observations and the food was fine and all the staff were friendly and helpful. Also loved the fact that the hotel was directly on the beach. I would go to the pavlo napa beach hotel again as it does deliver as a in my view is a very good 3 star and would be a 4 star if we had a decent meal on arrival

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel , fantastic choice of food , something for everyone , rooms were cleaned everyday to high standards, and it was a great asset to have a dive centre attached to the hotel . They were so friendly and kind our holiday wouldn't have been the same with out them , as we purposely went to Cyprus to scuba dive , anyone wanting a dive experience should certainly visit pavlo napa ... Olympian divers x

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family