US$246
  • Pool
El Mosaico del Sol(Lampedusa)
TripAdvisor
La Rosa dei Venti(Lampedusa)
  • Beachfront
Oasis Resort(Lampedusa)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree wifivia romareceptioniststylishairportbeachesisland
Reviewed 8 August 2017

On a short family holiday to Lampedusa we stayed at this hotel. Its location is ideal as marina, beach, restaurants and Via Roma are all at walking distance. Most friendly and helpful receptionists ever, great first impression of hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet, giving us directions along with a helpful map. Hotel was clean and stylish with excellent breakfast service. Room itself was quite spacious, well equipped and comfortable. Very good free Wifi service. Very pleased with my stay and hope to be back in the future.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet and accessible
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel The hotel is charming. The room was not big, but all needed was in it. There are rooms with balconies in this hotel. Mine was without. There is a little refrigerator in the room, there was 2 bottles of water in it. Those bottles are not complementary though. The rooms are on several floors, but there is an elevator. The breakfast was OK, good coffee. The staff is very nice, only the receptionists speak English, happy to help and provide info about the island. Free Wifi, worked well. The hotel offers pick up from and drop off in the airport, free of charge, which is highly appreciated. I did not expect any luxury for the price I paid, but it was very pleasant to stay in the hotel. Location is good. Lampedusa town is small in any case, it takes 5 minutes from the hotel to the main street via Roma (there are stairs on the way). I liked the hotel very much!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I travelled with all my family to Lampedusa expecting great beaches but what was overwhelming for us was the excellent service and kindness shown to us by all the staff of the hotel, especially when my wife broke her ankle on the very first few hours of our stay. The support was superb. Big thank you in particular to Eletta and Luca at reception. I consider their service well above the norm, and this was not just towards us. Eletta even managed to find my wife a wheel chair and crutches, which made her holiday at least partially mobile.
The hotel has great character, central and we found it very clean. It is close to Via Roma, Porto Vecchio and two nice beaches, Guitgia beach and Cale Croce.... also close to the Pronto Soccorso! Breakfast presented a nice choice of food and the deserts were particularly appetising. Staff likewise gentilissimi and helpful. Well done.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for five days. The hotel is ok, but nothing special. Our room was small, and the shower could barely fit us. The second floor had a really bed smell on the coridor, not sure what it was. The breakfast is ok. We did really liked the guy who picked us up at the airport and rent us scooters. He was a nice guy. We didnt even inform the hotel when we would arrive, and he was there waiting for us anyway.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank StellaPrincic1
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Being Italian and Sicily's lover, I'm back from this vacation with Lights and shades....the Island is beautiful, the Village terrible, the Hotel....I'm not sure....it is nice, clean and "roomy" to be an Italian 3 stars, but...."cold"; not sure if there are the colors used, the location or what, but it looks more an American Hotel than a Sicialn one. Not sure if this is an issue or not, but, as said, I'm a Sicily's lover and I was expecting something different....this said, owners and workers are nice, hotel is perfect (air conditioning a little bit too much "on-or-off"), price is fair. Breakfast was rich, but boring. I'd reccomend it to friends but with same caveats....

Room Tip: Comfort room, second (or third, depends where you arecoming from) floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple