“We LOVE this chain!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

The food here is just so awesome. The quality of the sausages are excellent. The sauces are amazing. The bread and chips you get with the food is also awesome. We eat here every 2 weeks. It's highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 10 August 2015

There is always a queue out the front of Best Worscht but I don't understand why. Sausages covered in tomato sauce then covered again in curry powder and chilli sauce isn't my idea of a good meal.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 16 November 2014

Best Worscht in town is a must visit for lunch if you are in this area. Pork or beef sausage, served with chips and bread, with ketchup and/or mayonnaise plus a drink. 'Snackers Combo' at 6.50 will be big enough for most people, with sausage, chips, bread and drink. You have a choice of spice level sprinkled on the sausage, 'A' being the least spicy up to 'F' for the most spicy. Anything above C is not for the faint hearted, so be warned!

The constant queues here at lunchtime tell you how good it is, and the owner is a character, adding to the experience, but you need to be a German speaker in order to understand his local slang and sense of humour. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank AFCW
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Have been to BW many times and it's a fast-served and hot, well-sized, quality sausage and chips meal. Great for a business (light) lunch al fresco-style but not for groups as the standing space with table use is limited.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have passed this caravan many times when working out of the Eschborn office, but never went there until now – I am sorry I did not because this was a real experience.

Service:
You quickly realize that the trailer has a huge fan circle and those they don’t know yet are just a friend they have not met yet. They are friendly and service is fast, but you have to be able to handle the special and strong sense of humour. They are not rude, but you have to be fast – No, we don’t have coke light, you have to go to McDonald’s for that. No that is only spicy – you are a big boy – go for the hot version etc.

The card below the window lists the “perfect order” and you quickly realize that they mean it. You follow that one or you will look like a fool and all of the insiders will be smiling friendly at you, probably recalling their own first order which I am sure was about as messy as mine.

Food:
I should not have let him talk me into taking hot – man I was on fire. I love hot food and this was really hot. Apart from that – this is not a health food place. Fries are barely visible underneath the mountain of Mayo and it is not possible to make a good tasting sausage with less than 21% fat – I skipped the fries and went for the Jambalaya.

As said, it was really hot but extremely tasty – I would recommend going for lower heat levels on the heat-o-gramme. Level A and B are already pretty spicy. B+ as they call it has quite some heat to it.

So I really was on fire when I left. My mouth was burning and I had a good laugh listening to other outsiders like myself ordering or trying to and the guy making funny comments about their lack of skill or how they should go to McDonalds for diet drinks etc. I am also a new fan of the Best Worscht and on fire for the place, so I would recommend going for lunch here if in the area – it is much better than some of the other places around there and the food is really good and the sense of humour makes the whole thing entertaining on top of everything.

Date of visit: September 2013