“Worscht you waiting for?”

Best Worscht in Town
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Eschborn
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Have been to BW many times and it's a fast-served and hot, well-sized, quality sausage and chips meal. Great for a business (light) lunch al fresco-style but not for groups as the standing space with table use is limited.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have passed this caravan many times when working out of the Eschborn office, but never went there until now – I am sorry I did not because this was a real experience.

Service:
You quickly realize that the trailer has a huge fan circle and those they don’t know yet are just a friend they have not met yet. They are friendly and service is fast, but you have to be able to handle the special and strong sense of humour. They are not rude, but you have to be fast – No, we don’t have coke light, you have to go to McDonald’s for that. No that is only spicy – you are a big boy – go for the hot version etc.

The card below the window lists the “perfect order” and you quickly realize that they mean it. You follow that one or you will look like a fool and all of the insiders will be smiling friendly at you, probably recalling their own first order which I am sure was about as messy as mine.

Food:
I should not have let him talk me into taking hot – man I was on fire. I love hot food and this was really hot. Apart from that – this is not a health food place. Fries are barely visible underneath the mountain of Mayo and it is not possible to make a good tasting sausage with less than 21% fat – I skipped the fries and went for the Jambalaya.

As said, it was really hot but extremely tasty – I would recommend going for lower heat levels on the heat-o-gramme. Level A and B are already pretty spicy. B+ as they call it has quite some heat to it.

So I really was on fire when I left. My mouth was burning and I had a good laugh listening to other outsiders like myself ordering or trying to and the guy making funny comments about their lack of skill or how they should go to McDonalds for diet drinks etc. I am also a new fan of the Best Worscht and on fire for the place, so I would recommend going for lunch here if in the area – it is much better than some of the other places around there and the food is really good and the sense of humour makes the whole thing entertaining on top of everything.

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

It's an institution, service with a snarl but great flavor combinations and awesome bread. Just don't go there at 12,every location will be very crowded

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Travelling to Germany I was looking forward to currywurst as a local street food. Went here for my first experience, I liked the way that some of the ideas were presented but I think that they have not executed it in the best way.

They have about 7 strengths of sauce with 8 different flavours, so a possible 56 combinations - unfortunately the sauce is squeezed on and then a dry curry powder is spooned on top - the result means that the curry flavour is powdery and not properly cooked through.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

We were at the Frankfurt Hanauer Landstrasse branch... This place was great. It was packed with locals who clearly were regulars. Service was fast, clean and VERY nice. the staff gave freindly advice and added comic relief too, I have never had such fun and pleasant service in Germany in 20+ years here. They offer a variety of sausage with their curry specialty toppings. portions are a good size and prices resonable. My one suggestion: they should offer veggy sausages too :) This is German fast food at its finest.