Review Highlights
This is how I imagine heaven would look!

I had ventured through the woods and up to this magnificent sight around 8.30am after I had eaten... read more

Reviewed 18 April 2022
AmKreuz86
Helsinki, Finland
via mobile
Nature, sport and views!

Reviewed 8 August 2021
ladysanna
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews outdoor activity tower nature woods km
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

I had ventured through the woods and up to this magnificent sight around 8.30am after I had eaten breakfast.

I am so happy I did at this time as I was all alone.

The walk there was lovely, peaceful and pretty. Very relaxing.

When I got to the top the tower was under some maintenance but that wasn't an issue as what I came to see was still available.

I was so wowed in person. Its great on pics but epic in person. Made me feel so happy, so alive. Its really hard to explain but I'm sure many others will feel it too!

If you're in the area and don't see this....it will be a huge regret.

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

1,5 km from Hotel Aulanko, so brisk outdoor activity. You can also Drive to the top if wanted. Two mystical and beautiful water areas on the way up.
Nice Café on the top.
Must see!!!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2021

Very nice place to walk true and obsurve castle and small lakes ,
would come here for sure back later again , we had walked here for about 3 hors and could have spent much more but we got a bit tired , was a very hot day.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Very nice outdoor area, we went cross country skiing there, and the tracks were in good condition, and marked very well. Not too many people around, so good skiing in nice surroundings.

Date of experience: January 2021
2  Thank Tero W
Reviewed 24 June 2020

Excellent choice for a summer day (June). The view from the tower is splendid. Easy to reach by car, very good parking. Very nice hiking options.

Date of experience: June 2020