“Curry door”
Review of The Curry Door

The Curry Door
Ranked #25 of 64 Restaurants in Cremorne
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love my Indian food, Curry door weren’t that bad never hot enough but I could live with it. Meat a little suspect sometimes!
Ordered every Friday but one particular Friday they turned!! Two hour wait and rude on the phone when I chased up.
Not going back as I can find better and better customer service. I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Built B

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was the worst experience we ever had with Groupon voucher which had unlimited hidden terms and conditions.Restaurant was very dull and quite. Food was tasteless and low quality and attitude of the owner was like Trump.

1  Thank _ghema1234
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The girl who served us was very nice and always checked on us. She also served our food promptly. Nice ambient. Butter chicken and rice were really yummy. Vegetarian dish was ok-ish but entrees were good.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Food is ok,
owner watch us eating whole time
very uncomfortable place to be...
I wish I had read the reviews before I bought the Groupon voucher!

1  Thank Mummyhood
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Had lovely dinner meal deal. All the dishes were delicious .. servings were not big but for the price we paid our stomachs were content by the end of the meal.. no food wasted. Mini- degustation meals it was. The service was excellent, too. I would not hesitate to visit for a good curry meal- highly recommend it!