“When you crave great Italian”
Review of Lindoni's Ristorante - CLOSED

Lindoni's Ristorante
Price range: US$25 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Candlelit courtyard on Hastigs Street ideal atmosphere for celebrations, special occasions, business or romantic dinners
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The main courses were outstanding, the service impeccable but the highlight was the desert, vanilla panna cotta with strawberries to share, brilliantly presented and with the wow factor.Best wine list in Noosa! If the staff at bistro c were the the most hip, the staff here were the most sophisticated and knowledgeable about the food and wine.

1  Thank worldtravel69

Reviewed 11 April 2013

The wait staff were very attentive and food was beautiful. Our children (4 & 18mths) loved their meals and requested to return, they felt very welcomed too :) Going again tonight!

1  Thank Cavas_AC
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Lindoni's has been part of the Hastings Street scene for the 25 years my wife and I have visited Noosa. This was our 5th visit to Lindoni's and each visit is as good as the last. The wait staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We shared an entree of Selezione di salumi (meat platter), and followed this with Risotto con cicale di mare e zucchine (bug meat and zucchini risotto) and Filetto di manzo, patate al tartufo e funghi trifolati (Black Angus eye fillet). Both mains were excellently presented and tasted excellent. It's not the cheapest place in town, but for an excellent meal in a lovely restaurant, you can't go past Lindoni's if you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

26 March we ventured out to another Italian restaurant in Noosa .... Lindonis. Perfection ... great atmosphere, wait staff were welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable, food was sensational. If you're in Noosa and look for a wonderful night out don't both going anywhere else. I can't recommend Lindoni's highly enough!!!!

1  Thank Weekends_away_13
Reviewed 15 March 2013

There are so many dining options in beautiful Noosa Heads that I find myself being rather precious about where I allocate my booking preferences. 'Lindoni's Ristorante' has long been a favourite over a number of years. I am sorry that I had been neglecting 'Lindoni's' in recent years, in favour of trying out some of the newer establishments.
Our recent visit to 'Lindoni's' settled it for me for once and for all. No weekend at Noosa will ever be complete without diner at least one night at 'Lindoni's Ristorante'. Why waste one's time with mediocrity when perfection awaits at 'Lindoni's'.
The well trained staff are wonderfully attentive without being obtrusive, and the food is absolutely divine.
My husband and I enjoyed the 'beef carpaccio, reggiano, lemon, celery, with white truffle oil' as a light 'shared' entree. The beef carpaccio was cooked to perfection, and the accompaniments served with the carpaccio presented a wonderfully subtle blend of flavours that just 'worked'.
For main course, I chose the 'hazelnut and parsley crusted 120 day old grain fed Black Angus eye fillet with celeriac, leek puree, truffle scented potato, and marinated mushrooms'. Again I was presented with 'perfection on a plate'.
For desert, well, for desert, I was in raptures! I ordered the mini donuts, or 'Bomboloni con caramello alla cilegia' - Italian donuts with a sticky cherry caramel, pistachio, almond and walnut praline. The 3 mini donuts were wonderfully light, and sweet, and mildly salty. They were absolutely delicious!
My husband and I were so impressed with our meal that we asked to speak with owner/host Rio. Rio was delightfully engaging, and went on to offered us a small complimentary 'cleansing' sorbet - tomato and basalmic flavour, or tomato and basil, flavoured I believe... It sounded like a horrible combination of flavours after such a divine meal, and it was with trepidation that I tipped my spoon in to try 'tomato sorbet'. I should have known better, it too was sensational! Thank you 'Lindoni's' for a marvellous dining experience.
For us, from now on, no visit to Noosa will be complete without a visit to 'Lindoni's'.