Book now, pay at stay
US$294
Sofitel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$240
Official Hotel
Verano Resort(Noosaville)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$215
Travelocity
Bella Casa Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$220
Priceline
At The Sound(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
Agoda.com
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$186
US$180
US$465
Hotels.com
All reviewsprivate rooftop sparooftop areaspacious and comfortable apartmentpenthouse apartmentlong weekendshort walkgreat locationwatching the sunsethastings streettwo young childrenthe kitchenwithin walking distancecafes and restaurantsdefinitely stay here againthese apartmentshot tubmain beach
Reviewed 22 July 2016

This resort is in such a great spot! Very central to everything in Noosa Heads. It's a quick and easy walk to Noosa Junction and to Hasting's Street. I loved that I didn't need to drive anywhere unless I wanted to venture out into the Hinterland. The apartment was lovely, although I had my heart set on a view and a higher up apartment. I should have bought a penthouse, but the on-site managers (Liz and Tony[ANGELS!]) were still able to cater to my pesky needs.

If you have expectations or requests do not simply expect the managers to know this. Make requests before you arrive and Liz and Tony are extremely helpful. I arrived expecting ocean views and a high up apartment. I should have checked the description on one of their many websites as they don't have ocean views. I'm not sure why I expected this. I also wanted to be high up and have good views and a very modern apartment. I didn't realise how stupid it was to just expect these things. Someone has to be on the lower floor after all, and the top IS for penthouse apartments. Liz and Tony still upgraded me to the top floor because I was so upset.
These are also SELF CONTAINED APARTMENTS. I didn't understand what I was booking, but this is not the same as a hotel. It's better. However, things like toilet paper and extra towels ARE NOT PROVIDED. The whole idea is that you go to the shops yourself and buy these things or bring your own. Once again, it was my fault for not coming prepared and expecting extra rolls of toilet paper. I didn't bother to check the type of accommodation I booked. Liz still gave me extra toilet paper.

So grateful for all of their help.

Room Tip: Request what you want! Don't just expect it.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank zaccyo7
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

clean rooms, helpful staff, heated pool and spa also very cleen, great internet 5/5 would recommend to anyone who is looking to stay in noosa. very close walk to restaurants and coles, and just a short walk to the beautiful main beach of noosa

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My partner and I have celebrated our anniversary here twice now. We get the penthouse with the private rooftop spa bath and beautiful panoramic view of Noosa. Liz and Tony are great to deal with and always friendly and accommodating.
The room is modern and kept very clean.
Love this place!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmyLeigh612
Reviewed 18 July 2016

My husband and I stayed for a few days with our one year old. They referred us to a baby hire store which delivered the cot to our room before check in, as well as comp toys for the room. It was too easy!
Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room. The private spa on the root top terrace was also heated and ready to go when we arrived. We will be regulars here!

Room Tip: top floor room has views and private roof top spa
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Thanks to the friendly staff and attention to detail theses apartments, even on the older side, are clean, comfortable and spacious. Amenities are many and all are kept in good order.
Beautiful views that you just don't get in many locations on the flat really enhances the tropical feel.
A casual, but light hilly walk either way to Beach or shopping is not hard for those with holiday time.
With all the competition around I can see why these apartments are often fully booked.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple