“Romantic dinner in Noosa”
Review of Rococo

Rococo
Ranked #111 of 378 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely ambiance and friendly staff. Live music and candle lit dinner service. Delicious and fresh food. Extensive drinks menu. Perfect location from main Hotels

1  Thank Rosie T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Had marinara pasta. Terrible. $44 dollars for a meal that was tasteless, cold and dry.
The lovely setting drew us in but the food was awful.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Monday morning after Noosa Tri. Nearly 1 hour wait for average food and barely okay coffee. Simply couldn’t cope and yet restaurant wasn’t full. An extremely underwhelming experience.

1  Thank MelbourneSharyn
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We were seated and given water glasses, but no water and no menus. I went and got menus from the (unattended) desk. Helped myself to a water jug and poured water for the table. A waitress eventually came and took our orders for coffee. The coffee arrived and we ordered food. Coffees are long gone but haven’t been cleared away. We are still waiting on food. Hopelessly understaffed. Many, many better options on Hastings St. We won’t bother coming back.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Because it was hot I decided to go for an iced coffee instead of my normal flat white. The waitress did tell me that it has cream and ice cream, but I was surprised with the small glass which had minimal coffee and was full of ice cream & topped with a huge amount of cream. I found it difficult to get the straw through all the ice cream to find any coffee flavour. However, I was even more surprised to find that this small glass cost $9.
I was processing the cost as I was about to pay wave & as I hesitated, the impatient waitress pushed my hand down to tap! I felt this was extremely rude - it’s not as though they were run off their feet. I won’t be back!